David Archuleta debunks TT interview; doesn't ask for feet pics and prefers Latinos

stochastic

Redheaded ATRLer  alleges that his worst date was a coffee date with a runner-up on a singing competition where the person's coffee order was a cold brew with 8 pumps of caramel and then proceeded to serenade him with a guitar. After the date, he alleges that the guy asked for feet pics. The redhead being interviewed keeps the guy's name anonymous but was very blatant with the clues.

David Archuleta then proceeds to debunk the claims in the embedded TikTok where he sets the record straight in which he never brings up his reality show past, doesn't have bad blood with David Cook, wouldn't have been in the coffee date in the first place because Mormon can't drink coffee, and HE PREFERS LATINO MEN

Apparently the original interview is satire?? but still what a weird narrative to spin

• Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexyzinger

• supaspaz

• peacok

• Marry The Gods

Who in their right mind would think that interview was ever real...

Which of y'all posted about the starburst again

We need confirmation on the Latino claim :giraffe:

Edited by Beyonnaise
  • Haha 4

He needs to debunk an OnlyFans

• Haha 1

He goes to the same gym I go to, I have a lot of tea on how he is in real life :rip: but I can confirm he likes latinos (his bf is a latino twink) :gaycat5:

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, peacok said:

He goes to the same gym I go to, I have a lot of tea on how he is in real life :rip: but I can confirm he likes latinos (his bf is a latino twink) :gaycat5:

spill the tea sis 

Basically he is not as friendly and "bubbly" as he appears on social media/interviews, he always comes up as arrogant/conceited? It may be because we're on a gym setting and he just wants to focus on his workouts without talking or making eye contact with anyone so idk, the tea on his bf is that he is really young, skinny, and latino, he may be 18-19? I was shocked because I never pictured David as a gay daddy :fan:

Anyone with any remaining brain cells can tell this story was so fake. I hope no one calls him racist for preferring to date his own people though :toofunny3:

Edited by Marry The Gods
  • Thanks 1

luv him 

9 minutes ago, ratedreid said:

How do you gather that someone is arrogant/conceited when they're working out in a gym setting? He's not there for a meet and greet. :deadbanana2:

That's jut the vibe that he gives, that's why I said it must be because we're at the gym, but then again every single gay guy at this gym act this way, so nothing against Mr. David, I kinda want to start talking to him but I'm too embarrassed to do it :'(

1 hour ago, Beyonnaise said:

Which of y'all posted about the starburst again

We need confirmation on the Latino claim :giraffe:

MESS @Sexyzinger WE NEED YOUR INPUT

Didn't he do his Mormon missionaries in Chile? Ugh, I bet he did a lot of missionary positions with the Latino men there. :WAP:

• Haha 4

Suddenly I'm latino :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

MESS @Sexyzinger WE NEED YOUR INPUT

Akskakajskakkksasss I get confused for being Latino all the damn time. Dark haired and dark skin.

Pinkie Archburst spread eagle on his back locking eyes with me & crooning “You are beautiful in every single way” in my future soon soon.

:jonny5:

• Haha 1

I’m Black but was mistaken for Brazilian 17 years ago, does that count David? :chick1:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, peacok said:

What is it! Like is he into group play? 👀 Gurl spill the tea we need to know 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.