Qveen Herby - 'Housewife'

Αnt

does everyone know this is just the ***** from Karmin rebranded for gen z?

cuz i just found out

Her album was good but i think she shines in these EP's better. Although, some are better than others, thats for sure. I hope this one serves some gems! 

JohnWayneHolland

Noah Fence but she hasn't evolved at all musically and personally it got boring quickly, I was rotting for her in the beginning but.... Yeah.

• Like 1

she’s still making the same tired ass 2012 music eh? at least the Karmin music was successful.

• Thumbs Down 1

Always the same comments in these threads 😂 she’s making bank as a solo artist and y’all are mad?

She also just sold out a show and kept adding more because they kept selling out. But I guess stay mad?

• Like 3

On 8/15/2023 at 10:36 PM, Ricanaire said:

she’s still making the same tired ass 2012 music eh? at least the Karmin music was successful.

It's annoying cause she's genuinely an insanely talented rapper, her brand and sound is so beneath her skills. 

• Like 3

On 8/15/2023 at 1:15 PM, Saint James said:

6 years later i can't believe she's still doing this :deadbanana:

she has that main character energy :clap3: 

16 minutes ago, Arctikh said:

Is it ou NZ ? Can't find it yet

yes its out and its amazing.. the closing track is so good 

Not this being her best release in ages?!?! :WAP: Every track is actually amazing. And the productions are great, I’m SHOOK :jonny4:

Okay, let's give it a spin. 

But isn't it a weird day to release? 

Only enjoyed Housewife and Lucky:coffee2: She needs different producers, I know her husband producing everything is way cheaper option but almost everything after A Woman album seemed so… bland. Like they’ve ran out of ideas.

I used to stream her EP series religiously but I feel everything went downhill. 

I really enjoyed this on first listen! I think the production sounds fresher this time around and the lyrics really stood out for me this time around. 

I definitely think it's a step up from her last releases, it's fun and fresh. 

1 hour ago, TakeYouToHell said:

Only enjoyed Housewife and Lucky:coffee2: She needs different producers, I know her husband producing everything is way cheaper option but almost everything after A Woman album seemed so… bland. Like they’ve ran out of ideas.

I used to stream her EP series religiously but I feel everything went downhill. 

I feel the same way. Everything just seems so repetetive now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.