You can have 1 Billion in your account but every sunday a clown will try to kill you

MoonGoodandHappy

You can have 1 Billion in your account but every sunday at midnight you will be teleported to a big forest for 30 minutes and during this time a killer clown will chase you, and if he catches you, he will kill you. If after 30 minutes he didn't catch you, you'll be teleported to your home and be safe.:clownny:

Would you accept the money ?

whyareyoureadingthat.jpg

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 13

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• JBJT2786

• Badgalbriel

• Johnny Jacobs

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i want this as a film.

but honestly, id have so much anxiety all week waiting for the moment im zapped away, that it just wouldnt be worth the money.

• Like 1

No lol. I mean I don't know how fast or strong the killer clown is and I'm assuming I can't be teleported there carrying weapons. Also just living with the anxiety that every Sunday you might die is a big no

• Like 2

Would we be chasing each other if I'm a clown too? :thing: I hate cardio so I would probably give up the first Sunday but as a representative of broke and depressed it sounds like a win win to me :thing: 

• Like 1

I never leave my house so sure, just gotta clown proof the whole house

• Haha 1

It depends. If I can carry weapons with me, then yes.

If I can't, well, I'll still accept the money, and I'll give money to my family and try to help as many people as possible and donate as much as I can. And before I'm teleported to the forest, I'll kill myself.

• Thanks 2

Sounds like the typical head trip I experience every other day, TBH. If delegated to ONLY a Sunday, and considering that I’ll have more than enough to give it back to most of the suffering world before that ill-begotten jester inevitably slaughters my earthly existence, I’ll take it with Open Arms (Mariah’s Version). :gayriahcat1:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, getBusy said:

Is the clown hot???

aka can u s<&#^ your way out of death?🤣

• Haha 3

NAH. Just knowing a clown may murder me every Sunday and I have to fight for my life would not be worth it :deadbanana2: I'd prob end up having a panic attack and dying

• Like 1

do i get the money first on a monday? if so, then yes hand my my money i can spend $1B in a week :gaycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.