Morgan Wallen's Last Night is now the longest running #1 solo song in Hot 100 history

Galaxy

5 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Mariah will break it this year. :clap3:

If Billboard didn’t change the rules :coffee2:

It's getting weird...

If this ends up getting the record this is more telling of how music is in the US now. Like... it feels like there are no ubiquitous hits. Meh. 

Well, he apologized, with this, cancel culture supporters will learn that sometimes is better to move on instead of giving so much attention, that bland and empty song didn't even deserve to make it to the Top 10.

• Like 3

Crazy since pop radios not even spamming it that hard :deadbanana2: unlike fast car 

22 minutes ago, whitehotforever said:

TABS :superman:

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

Keep your transparent OTH agenda out of this, ok? One Swiftie doesn't represent us all and you know it :toofunny3:

Just now, Enrique523 said:

Keep your transparent OTH agenda out of this, ok? One Swiftie doesn't represent us all and you know it :toofunny3:

I didn’t utter one word :deadbanana2:

Also you downvoting my post but not that Swiftie’s says a lot :biblionny:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Congrats on mediocrity, once again, for breaking records I guess.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

the chokehold this song has on America - I don't get it

Even radio is dropping it now  

Mariah needs to start defrosting sooner

spacer.png

The #1s are running abnormally long in the last 3-4 years. They need to think of something to free up the charts. Songs shouldn't be spending 90 weeks there.

• Like 2

But how and why I thought he was cancelled? 

11 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

The #1s are running abnormally long in the last 3-4 years. They need to think of something to free up the charts. Songs shouldn't be spending 90 weeks there.

well he has spent a billion weeks on top of streaming. for whatever reason.

the only way to block that from a residency on top would be copying the uk's rules about reducing a song's points after a certain amount of time.

28 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

There used to be so many "songs of the summer" contenders even if a bunch stayed near the top all summer. Now it's just one mega dominant hit for the most part. Music has been BLAND the last few years. I love Cruel Summer, but a 4 year old track being one of the songs of the summer is wild.

This is so random, and doesn't even feel close to being one of the biggest country songs of all time, let alone one of the biggest songs of all time period.  Cruise and Need You Now felt much bigger.

The charts are so boring this year :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.