Will the new pop girls be able to sustain their Brand?

RihRihGirrrl

With the way that media and promo has changed, do you see the newer pop girl bunch (Billie, Olivia, Due, Doja) establishing their brand for longevity like the MPGs that proceeded them (Taylor, Rihanna, Beyonce, Gaga, Ariana, Selena)? 

Can they afford to take long breaks or big risks in this climate? What should they be doing to make sure they build a brand that lasts?

I’m hoping Megan does cuz she’s talented and seems to be a good Person 

I feel like Olivia will have to mature with her fanbase a bit. I know her fans are more Gen Z and Gen Alpha right now, but I don't know if they'll want to continue hearing the edgy break up songs once they're adults lol. I'm really interested to see how Olivia adapts in the coming years.

57 minutes ago, sweetblindness said:

I feel like Olivia will have to mature with her fanbase a bit. I know her fans are more Gen Z and Gen Alpha right now, but I don't know if they'll want to continue hearing the edgy break up songs once they're adults lol. I'm really interested to see how Olivia adapts in the coming years.

She’s probably gonna debut her folklore soon

1 hour ago, sweetblindness said:

umm Olivia will grow with her fans so it’s for sure imminent.

It will be interesting to see who will be held to high standards/expectations in 5-7 years from now. Those have build a lasting brand.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.