Thoughts on man buns?

Galaxy

?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• I like them
    • I don't like them
    • No opinion

they make u come across as though u have an annoying personality ...

and i dont mean in a hipster vegan artsy kind of annoying way , bc that can be cute sometimes . 

i mean just weird and annoying . 

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator

It’s convenient. Mind ya business. 

• Like 2

Not a fan of long hair in general but wouldn't turn anyone down because of it, or the bun

Beyond disgusting. I don't like long hair on men (personally) :sorry:.

My fave Michele Marrone has never worn a manbun. So I don't wear one.

• Haha 1

Not the type of "buns" I came here for and that one is on me.  Man, buns follow the Rihanna principle: If you are hot, it will look great, if you are not, best to not try the style.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

it's not 2013 anymore 

• Like 1

Disgusting, annoying, dirty, unsexy, undesirable, a crime against humanity, students eating tasteless corn, a guy called Alexis. 

• Haha 2

I like them, I think they're hot—if the guy is hot, of course. :rofl: I just tend to like guys with long hair, too, so I think my thoughts regarding it are ultimately based on that.

Somewhat unrelated, but have you ever noticed how every male fashion trend gets met with such extreme polarization/disdain from the GP? A hundred girl trends can cycle in and out, but if a guy wants to wear a bun or a romper suddenly it's pitchforks.

• Like 1

I HATE them, got long hair, show it off.   :biblio:   like I only go for guys with long hair, but if they always have it up in a bun it really rubs me the wrong way :gaycat6:

could be because my abusive ex always had it in a man bun I guess its why I hate them

Girl I thought you were talking about their butt. 

its hot if the man is atleast like 5'10

czikgVm.thumb.gif.f33f59c9c530898c205b0f

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.