Xtina's "You Lost Me" crosses 100 million views on Youtube

endless_sorrow

She perfected the pop adult contemporary ballad bridge with this one. :gaylorcat2:

2 hours ago, Mordecai said:

Bionic (and Witness) get so much undeserved hate.

This and Lift Me Up are both great ballads. Christina's discography at her peak would've benefitted from an album with just ballads and mid-tempos - could've had the potential to be a classic

But the baguette in me loves when she is a bonafide sex kitten who dominates men tbh :jonny5:

One of her best ballads, and her best performances during the Bionic era belong to this career highlight :clap3:

Great song, but whose ******* idea was it to make it a 2nd single and bury the era for real? :rip: 

On 8/13/2023 at 10:16 PM, Vilko said:

Great song, but whose ******* idea was it to make it a 2nd single and bury the era for real? :rip: 

You Lost Me is a great ballad and a standout for Xtina. Should be bigger, but her entire Bionic era was destined to fail from the start because of the roll-out and how much the media attacked her during this time.

I love Xtina, but her team follows the same Stripped formula for all her releases: upbeat song followed by ballad followed by empowerment song. They need to switch it up.

This song is gorgeous. And her vocals are perfect. Truly the pop girl with the best ballads, a discography full of gems.

19 hours ago, PopNStuff said:

You Lost Me is a great ballad and a standout for Xtina. Should be bigger, but her entire Bionic era was destined to fail from the start because of the roll-out and how much the media attacked her during this time.

I love Xtina, but her team follows the same Stripped formula for all her releases: upbeat song followed by ballad followed by empowerment song. They need to switch it up.

if we're gonna be honest 25% of 'Bionic's downfall is her fault. if she would've never played into the whole LG feud, Bionic would've done a lot better. I also believe that Xtina wanted YLM as the second single since she ALWAYS have enjoyed a ballad that showcases her voice over uptempo songs. ex: She wanted 'I Turn To You' to be the first single from Debuttina. I believe the label wanted 'WooHoo' as the second single but I can definitely be wrong.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.