what would you attend: a concert with only charted songs /or with all the uncharted?

tili33

what would you attend: a concert by your fave with only the songs that made an appearance on the charts, even if only for a week /or a concert with only the songs that missed the chart?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. what would you attend: a concert by your fave with only the songs that made an appearance on the charts, even if only for a week /or a concert with only the songs that missed the chart?

• a show with only the songs that made an appearance on the charts
    • a show with only the songs that missed the chart
  2. 2. are your faves most well known and popular songs their best ones?

what would you attend: a concert by your fave with only the songs that made an appearance on the charts, even if only for a week /or a concert with only the songs that missed the chart?

Taylor: songs that charted (a.k.a. most of her discography).

Coldplay: songs that did not charted (missing the classics suck but they have many underrated gems).

Edited by gustavothehuman

Since the charted hits are going to get performed for as long as an artist wants to tour, I'm picking the uncharted songs concert because it'll probably be much more rare opportunity. 

Well since at this point, almost every single Taylor track (except for chunks of Mixtape, Fearless, and Reputation and a few other stragglers) has charted (as did every song on the Eras setlist except for Don't Blame Me), so it wouldn't be a big change at all for Taylor. 

My faves chart their whole albums so I'll go with that

• Thanks 1

My favorite country singers have 20-40 plus hits on the country charts so I’ll go with all their charted songs

I’d want to go to a Rihanna concert with the charted songs.

For Taylor, pretty much her whole discography has charted, (She has been doing album bombs since fearless) so almost by a technicality I would have to go with her charted songs. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Kylie did this once (The Anti Tour) and it was a huge success. She has so many deep cuts that the fanbase go to war for

If it’s charted only, Cardi would be able to perform the entire IOP and all of her singles so… :giraffe:

Edited by punisher

What I like about my fave he plays all his stuff, he plays his hits as the last 3 songs.

And in motion (his more popular song) is actually his worst

I mean it's boring

so im glad he ignores charts and goes for art

If it is a smaller venue with a more intimate concert (e.g., Taylor's City of Lover) --> uncharted songs. This would be heavenly like you have a direct connection with the artist. :heart:

If it is a stadium tour with a huge spectacle (e.g., Taylor's The Eras Tour) --> charted songs. Imagine screaming those songs with thousands of people. :alexz: 

Good thing Taylor does both :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.