Do you think you could survive in prison?

Symmetra

Do you think you could survive a 1 year sentence in prison?

Absolutely not.

Nope, because I know how I get when I'm bored. They'd have to do something with me.

• Like 1

This video popped up on my Youtube recommended a few weeks ago from this straight guy who did time in a federal prison and he talked a lot about how queer men and trans women (trans women are obviously women, some US prisons just don't respect that and place them with men instead) get treated in there. From what I remember, the tldr is:

The straight men who beat up queer men and trans women aren't really respected because they're seen as going after an easy target. Now if the queer man and/or trans woman a straight man starts a fight with end up winning, then the straight becomes the joke of the prison.

If you're ******* one of the strongest/most intimidating inmates in your prison, no one's touching you.

You never know who's ******* who, so being homophobic or transphobic to the wrong person can get you in trouble.

A lot of the queer men and trans women who are incarcerated in the same prison tend to stick together so wronging one of them can get you jumped.

Based on that, I'd say prison seems more survivable if you **** the right people, stick with your fellow LGBTQ+ inmates, and keep to yourself otherwise. 

• Like 1

Not if a horny inmate has 12 inch c*ck. I'd die from an*l fissure. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

Absolutely not.

this is the exact thing I came to say as soon as I saw the title of the thread 

Nope the hard stone bed with a thin mattress is what will do me in

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

This video popped up on my Youtube recommended a few weeks ago from this straight guy who did time in a federal prison and he talked a lot about how queer men and trans women (trans women are obviously women, some US prisons just don't respect that and place them with men instead) get treated in there. From what I remember, the tldr is:

The straight men who beat up queer men and trans women aren't really respected because they're seen as going after an easy target. Now if the queer man and/or trans woman a straight man starts a fight with end up winning, then the straight becomes the joke of the prison.

If you're ******* one of the strongest/most intimidating inmates in your prison, no one's touching you.

You never know who's ******* who, so being homophobic or transphobic to the wrong person can get you in trouble.

A lot of the queer men and trans women who are incarcerated in the same prison tend to stick together so wronging one of them can get you jumped.

Based on that, I'd say prison seems more survivable if you **** the right people, stick with your fellow LGBTQ+ inmates, and keep to yourself otherwise. 

this sounds somewhat believable tbh

Absolutely not. I have a fear of going to jail.

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

I've read many stories about this and I do think it's true to an extent tbh. But it's also still a very horrible environment for queer men and trans women to be in. Many countries have separate cells for them and sexual assault is very common even from guards and cops. 😞

-

Absolutely not. I don't think I'd last a month there and I'm the kind of person that would easily hibernate in their house for ages.

17 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I've read many stories about this and I do think it's true to an extent tbh. But it's also still a very horrible environment for queer men and trans women to be in. Many countries have separate cells for them and sexual assault is very common even from guards and cops. 😞

-

Absolutely not. I don't think I'd last a month there and I'm the kind of person that would easily hibernate in their house for ages.

Oh I definitely agree that it would be horrible. In addition to the reasons you listed, I also don't know (maybe it depends by country?) if trans people are still given access to hormones while incarcerated. Or if anyone who has HIV is given access to any medication specifically for that. 

• Like 1

Only if crazyjay200 is my cellmate, I guess. 

• Haha 1

Without My daily allday? Nope couldn't handle it at all.  

Since I don’t live in Russia, China, USA or anywhere like that I would survive, yes. 

i would prolly be the youngest (19yo) and look like a 15 yo boy so no 

Im sure it would be fine. The real scary part is finding a job as a convicted felon. I feel bad for those hot felons I've let do me over the years. Harsh punishment to not being able to have a good job after making a mistake in your youth. Glad it's not me!

dunno my a s s, my my mouth need to get ready every minutes. that exhausting 

• Haha 1

Can i bring my samsung phone and do prison have unlimited wifi?

I need internet to survive, otherwise i would be bored to death

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.