Would you date a "Himbo"?

BOOMBAYAH

yes :jonnycat:

but im uglee and would likely 100% never bag one :jonny5:

That is the ideal man 

Edit: have to correct myself. Kind and compassionate I am not looking for. Muscles and ***** only here, tbh 

Edited by ontherocks

Yeah they might not be the brightest but they are happier and could make me happier

No, I have a friend like this and I can only take him in small doses. I used to be attracted to him beyond words when I very first met him, because he absolutely is drop-dead sexy, but he can be so... not so bright, sometimes. Lord, forgive me. :ace:

So, no. 200.gif

Yes but I feel like i'd get annoyed so fast. Wouldn't last, I fear.

11 minutes ago, DamianSolo said:

No, I have a friend like this and I can only take him in small doses. I used to be attracted to him beyond words when I very first met him, because he absolutely is drop-dead sexy, but he can be so... not so bright, sometimes. Lord, forgive me. :ace:

So, no. 200.gif

we need body pics :chick1:

After we if you seek amy what else would we do? For a hookup sure for a relationship NO. Fortunately that will never happen as himbo's tend to attract other himbos. :michael:

1 hour ago, Trent W said:

Yeah they might not be the brightest but they are happier and could make me happier

Until you actually try to have a serious conversation.

My type of MAN :gaycat1:

ofcourse, most men I date are dumb asf

Screenshot_20221124-200157_Instagram.jpg?width=645&height=676

i don’t find athletic physics too attractive, but I probably would. I’m not that smart either :lmao:

21 hours ago, Dephira said:

Yes :bird: Kronk is the ideal man

Exactly! Kronk can COOK let’s not doscount his talents. 

Yeah I guess. If I am live with myself, I can handle a dumb but sexy stud muffin. Like we could learn how to cook alfredo, play some PS5 or go to the department store together.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.