Enchanted vs. Halo vs. The Edge Of Glory

Taylor fanboy

PICK THE BEST  

110 members have voted

1. 1. 🐝💜🐾

• The heavenly, Halo
    • The magical, Enchanted
    • The empowering, The Edge Of Glory

Three soaring love songs that became about the singer and the fans. 

Pick the best!

• Like 1

Edge of Glory is kind of grating at a point but it is SO triumphant. She really made an amazing anthemic track that captured like an 80s arena rock type of vibe.

Halo is soothing but sounds VERY dated. That said Bey's runs sound angelic and never get old.

Enchanted is just so beautiful tho :cries: The melody is STRONG AF on this one and it sounds beautiful each time. Its production also sounds timeless unlike the two above that sound rather dated (which isnt a bad thing it's just you can prob listen to Enchanted more cuz of that fact) so I say Enchanted wins here. 

Edge > Halo > Enchanted

Three solid songs. I never liked Halo much but I appreciate it a lot more now. Probably Enchanted > TEOG > Halo, but theyre all rather beautiful 

Halo > The Edge of Glory > Enchanted 

Halo & TEOG are for me above Enchanted just because I used to have them on repeat when they were released, while i only started listening to Enchanted fairly recent (it’s still a great song but not on the level of the other 2)

Edited by TayDuaStan

2 hours ago, ohyallwantedatwist said:

Enchanted > The Edge of Glory > Halo

the only correct answer for these three :bird: 

Halo >>>>> TEOG > Enchanted :gaycat2:

Enchanted > TEOG > Halo.

As A Bey stan, Halo was always one of my least favorites but I do prefer listening to her live versions of it. 

Also as someone that didn't get into Gaga early on TEOG was one of my faves of her. I actually just recently been going back listening to her discography. 

Enchanted TV >>>>

The Edge of Glory >>>>>>>>>

Although I listened to Halo a lot back in the day.

I don't think I've ever listened to Enchanted 

I’ve never liked Halo to be honest, but both TEOG and Enchanted are literally perfection 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.