Do you still use Lust for Life (album)?

Raptus

Do you still use Lust for Life (album)?   

73 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still use Lust for Life (album)?

• No, it aged like milk
    • No, only 2-3 songs
    • Kinda (maybe like half of the album)
    • Yes, another Lana masterpiece

Of course, if you delete songs 8-13, the resulting 10-track album is one of her best works 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Of course, if you delete songs 8-13, the resulting 10-track album is one of her best works 

But that still leaves White Mustang, title track and Change :doc:

From time to time, but I never listen to it beginning to end like I used to in 2017-2018. Love is one of her best leads and unfortunately that gets overshadowed by the general hate the album tends to get

• Like 1

It had couple of songs that sounded like future classics in 2017 (Love, Get Free, Cherry, 13 Beaches, Tomorrow Never Came ) but they all kinda faded quick :katie:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not the whole album. I still love quite a few songs but I deleted about one third of the album. 

Other than 13 beaches, Cherry, White Mustang and Get Free it’s my least replayed album of hers :swan:

I don't get the hate for this album, I love it! It also sounds like an early draft of NFR the same way Blue Banisters sounds like a prelude to Ocean Blvd

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Darius said:

I don't get the hate for this album, I love it! It also sounds like an early draft of NFR the same way Blue Banisters sounds like a prelude to Ocean Blvd

I don't hear it like at all :sorry:

Yeah, I still listen to a lot of songs from the album but I don't remember when was the last time I listened to the whole thing

i dont remember the song title well but still can hit play the whole album every 4 months or so

Yes it's the last album I really liked from hers.

Yes it’s a great fun album where Lana tried to be more accessible and it’s enjoyable and was a really fun era too. This album is way too overrated in her fanbase. I guess some people just hate fun and color.

A refined masterpiece; if you get it you get it. She will have her moment in due time. 

It’s nostalgic for me. Get Free, Love and 13 Beaches are still in rotation. And I wish she kept the OG L4L version + Yosemite on there, they truly capture the essence of the album/era :weeps:

as a stan, i have to say it shares the title of her worst album together with BB. and i rank her projects as full albums, with the tracklist/sequencing in consideration as well as quality vs quantity. 

some tracks on LFL really stand out though; 13 Beaches, Cherry, Summer Bummer, Tomorrow Never Came, Heroin and Get Free are all stellar and deserved a better album/era imo :emofish:

• Like 1

Yes, I love it and I listen to it every other week :heart2:

Underrated masterpiece (with fillers, yeah, but still)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.