Maui Fires: Only 5 ID'd of the 115 dead, 850 still missing, damage estimate at $8-10B

Vermillion

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Oh my GOD

@Espresso This could be his Katrina moment, easily. :skull: 

Wow he said no comment. Put him in jail 💀

Maybe no one else is talking about it besides right wing accounts because everyone else knows the Biden admin has been on top of the response to this. They didn’t waste any time with help. That’s what a president is supposed to do. Literally the complete opposite of Katrina 😂

I suspect he will visit there soon. 

28 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Wow he said no comment. Put him in jail 💀

Maybe no one else is talking about it besides right wing accounts because everyone else knows the Biden admin has been on top of the response to this. They didn’t waste any time with help. That’s what a president is supposed to do. Literally the complete opposite of Katrina 😂

He certainly didn't visit East Palestine after his holiday union busting directly led to a massive rail disaster :dies: 

The government response in Maui has objectively been a failure so far.

the videos remind me of the black saturday fires in australia. high winds & fire and such a horrifying mix

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

The government response in Maui has objectively been a failure so far.

Yea ok  😂

20 hours ago, GhostBox said:

Maybe after his upcoming Lake Tahoe vacation. BTW, the "no comment" came as he was returning from another of his long weekends. He's literally spent 40% of the time since inauguration on vacation. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, chessguy99 said:

Maybe after his upcoming Lake Tahoe vacation. BTW, the "no comment" came as he was returning from another of his long weekends. He's literally spent 40% of the time since inauguration on vacation. 

😂

3 hours ago, GhostBox said:

😂

Joe Biden is one of the least hard-working presidents we've ever had, and that's just an objective fact. He's CONSTANTLY on vacation at his beach house where he delivers dumbass statements like "no comment" to mass suffering and death of Americans while simultaneously begging for more than double the money Hawaiians will get in billions of dollars in aid to Ukraine. :ahh: 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, VOSS said:

Yikes

Tragic, firefighters had to withdraw for some areas because of insufficient water. 

On 8/17/2023 at 9:09 PM, VOSS said:

Yikes

Sis, why is the original tweet reading like right-wing disinformation? This is the person's other tweets:

And just by reading the replies:

It seems pretty egregious when native Hawaiians are on his side and those who are angry at him are largely non-native property owners who were themselves hoarding water for their polls and golf courses.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwEsu54oll-/?hl=en

Edited by Communion

This really is his Katrina. A national embarrassment and disgrace.

Edited by bad guy

3 hours ago, bad guy said:

This really is his Katrina. A national embarrassment and disgrace.

And there will never be a moment of reckoning for Biden’s depravity, since his opposition is even more depraved and terrifying.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.