• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

12 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I’m scared for the Haunted-sification of I Know Places.

I need the drums and second vocals to be synced! :redface:

Honestly, I was just thinking about this yesterday. I feel like this is the song I’m most scared of. It seems like it’ll be the hardest song to replicate… even her “AND WE RUN” scream needs to be perfect :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

Honestly, I was just thinking about this yesterday. I feel like this is the song I’m most scared of. It seems like it’ll be the hardest song to replicate… even her “AND WE RUN” scream needs to be perfect :gaycat6:

I’m glad I don’t like this song very much. His work on 1989 is bottom two.

Ryan Tedder on Taylor Swift’s Big Machine Battle: ‘I Think There’s a Lot of Misinformation’

Edited by Taylor fanboy

I'm sure there will be some songs that won't replicate the OG vibe and that's ok

but Style and Blank Space won't be those songs :-*

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I’m glad I don’t like this song very much. His work on 1989 is bottom two.

Ryan Tedder on Taylor Swift’s Big Machine Battle: ‘I Think There’s a Lot of Misinformation’

where is that headline from? :biblionny:

54 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Hoping we get the track list asap like Speak Now TV. :clown:

where is your sense of advenutre girl

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I’m scared for the Haunted-sification of I Know Places.

I need the drums and second vocals to be synced! :redface:

I just know she's going to go off for AYHTWS and IKP

I hope she captures the madness and anger of Bad Blood because if she gives us that bland delivery she gave us for Better Than Revenge I'd be pissed

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, PopA911 said:

where is that headline from? :biblionny:

Tedder says he's "bummed out" at the controversy swirling over three of his closest friends and colleagues

An enabler!

2 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

I hope she captures the madness and anger of Bad Blood because if she gives us that bland delivery she gave us for Better Than Revenge I'd be pissed

Oh Bad Blood is safe. We already heard a preview on that DC Superpets movie.

1 minute ago, SinnerCity said:

she will give us Aretha vocals on AYHTDWS, HYGTG and IWYW, but I fear for IKP :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Tedder says he's "bummed out" at the controversy swirling over three of his closest friends and colleagues

An enabler!

Puke. Let’s hope he’s not involved in the re-recording of the song then if he’s so worried about his other friend :gaycat:

16 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Oh Bad Blood is safe. We already heard a preview on that DC Superpets movie.

Oh yeah you're right, completely forgot about that

26 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

THROWBACK. This was Aretha’s 911.

wtf i never saw this. aretha's godly vocals :jonny4: she brought her rich white lady weave for Taylor too. beautiful gowns indeed :jonny:

• Like 1

I hate that she’s ruining these TV tracks by including unnecessary features. I wish they were all solo. The collabs do nothing except make me want to skip them, which I always do. I get she idolizes these artists but she can keep those in her vault for her own enjoyment. We don’t need them. I highly doubt any of the vault tracks would’ve had features originally in the first place. Give us solo or nothing.

Edited by Buffy
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Now that we are starting to get closer to the end of the re-releases with only 2 left after this one I am interested to see what a post Taylor's Version re-release timeline is going to look like. I do think while she will by no means fade away, we will begin to see some of the insane hype die down which I honestly will be thankful for as a fan as it has made getting tickets or just anything with her impossible. Especially when the tour is over. I mean we know she is going to keep releasing music but there most likely will not be these constant releases and huge shows anymore and even if she keeps trying to push out new music fast it won't be nearly as fast as we are seeing it now. For me personally these almost constant releases/content have been fun and a walk down memory lane and I will admit has had me even more hyped, though not nearly to the extent others are. I really hope the next album while demand will likely be high af we will lose a lot of the hype/casual goers or nostalgia goers

Replace the covers of This Love and WD TV on streaming apps NOW.

The GP needs to get used to it.

8 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

a countdown on her website

its just the countdown for oct 27

It’s weird that it’s not available to pre-order from anywhere else yet (like Target or HMV). Maybe she’s organising indie/Amazon/Target-exclusive variants like Lana did for Tunnel Blvd :foxaylove2:

6 hours ago, Buffy said:

I hate that she’s ruining these TV tracks by including unnecessary features. I wish they were all solo. The collabs do nothing except make me want to skip them, which I always do. I get she idolizes these artists but she can keep those in her vault for her own enjoyment. We don’t need them. I highly doubt any of the vault tracks would’ve had features originally in the first place. Give us solo or nothing.

It's really never that deep then don't listen to those songs. Not you trying to gatekeep the artist because you feel entitled to experiencing them your certain way. 

4 hours ago, If U Seek Amy said:

Now that we are starting to get closer to the end of the re-releases with only 2 left after this one I am interested to see what a post Taylor's Version re-release timeline is going to look like. I do think while she will by no means fade away, we will begin to see some of the insane hype die down which I honestly will be thankful for as a fan as it has made getting tickets or just anything with her impossible. Especially when the tour is over. I mean we know she is going to keep releasing music but there most likely will not be these constant releases and huge shows anymore and even if she keeps trying to push out new music fast it won't be nearly as fast as we are seeing it now. For me personally these almost constant releases/content have been fun and a walk down memory lane and I will admit has had me even more hyped, though not nearly to the extent others are. I really hope the next album while demand will likely be high af we will lose a lot of the hype/casual goers or nostalgia goers

I think she can use the next 2 Taylor versions to bridge the gap and continue to have content until we get her next and latest release for sure. After we get Lover and Reputation Taylor's Version, I can definitely see us getting a new album which would probably be like by Q3 2024. After that releasing every 2 years or so is more than earned and warranted for sure. And lmfao at you basically manifesting a general success and popularity decline because being a fan of hers is making you broke 🤣 that sound like a you problem 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

It's really never that deep then don't listen to those songs. Not you trying to gatekeep the artist because you feel entitled to experiencing them your certain way. 

I think she can use the next 2 Taylor versions to bridge the gap and continue to have content until we get her next and latest release for sure. After we get Lover and Reputation Taylor's Version, I can definitely see us getting a new album which would probably be like by Q3 2024. After that releasing every 2 years or so is more than earned and warranted for sure. And lmfao at you basically manifesting a general success and popularity decline because being a fan of hers is making you broke 🤣 that sound like a you problem 

Lol there isn't a Lover Taylor's Version, she owns that album!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Idk about the Nicki collab rumor but regardless, she's definitely pushing a vault song as the main single. It would be ideal if she picked the best, most SIO/BS/WD/NR-comparable song and gave it a big video, playlisting, and radio push. It would probably do some huge damage on streaming and be another #1 on Pop - whatever song that ends up being, even if it's a Nicki collab

sYh5vod.thumb.gif.1e1de4837e0ea9d9562753

Edited by Holiest Dreams

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.