Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

My other hot take is this song is unlistenably bad. The chorus and verses do not go together at all. :deadbanana2: Miss Hayley OUTSOLD with Airplanes.

i mean she basically has one line, and then that line again but in the future tense

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

1 hour ago, PurrKaty said:

It’s safe to say we’re getting 2 features in the vault tracks, right? Or maybe not since this album has the least vault tracks?

Fearless had Maren Morris & Keith Urban

Red had Phoebe Bridgers, Chris Staple & Ed Sheeran

Speak Now had Fall Out Boy & Paramore

Selena & HAIM. This is her girl power album.

1 hour ago, Kyle-x said:

OHHHH I REMEMBAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

HEYYYYYEAAHHHHHHHHHYAHHHHHH

mariah-carey-singing.gif

DO YOU REMEMBER

IN THE CLEAR YET GOOD

christina-aguilera.gif

REMEMBER WHEN YOU HIT THE BREAKS TOOOOOOOOO SOOOON

TWENTY STITCHES IN A HOSPITAAAAHHHHHHL ROOM

singing-aretha-franklin.gif

YOU STARTED CRYIN BABY I DID TOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOH-OHHHHHH

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47bufeipppwhk1o1yxk15p8y7wub7p3vv2bzoxkp9e&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

I REMEMBERRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOHHHH

OOOOOOOH DO YOU REMEMBERRRR

whitney-houston-singing.gif

I need the live version ad libs on the Taylor’s Version but I fear she isn’t brave enough.

6 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Selena & HAIM. This is her girl power album.

YIKES

2 hours ago, PurrKaty said:

It’s safe to say we’re getting 2 features in the vault tracks, right? Or maybe not since this album has the least vault tracks?

A top swiftie theory is that one of the 1989 vault tracks had the 1975 on it. After the breakup the song was dropped from the vault, explaining why 1989 only has five vault tracks when every other recording has six. If so, I think we would only get one feature.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Orsay said:

that cover i’m SCREAMING it couldn’t be worse ctfu

Oh, i'm pretty sure you're 100% objective about this right? Considering you've spent so much time hating on her, i'm sure your opinion come from a place of good faith and not blind hate right?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

My other hot take is this song is unlistenably bad. The chorus and verses do not go together at all. :deadbanana2: Miss Hayley OUTSOLD with Airplanes.

tbh i was hoping we’d get a solo of this on Red TV :(

5 hours ago, 1989 said:

To be clear, I want zero collabs on this. 

Agree, having an album as monumental as 1989 be completely solo was very cvnty; the TV should stay the same 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

Oh, i'm pretty sure you're 100% objective about this right? Considering you've spent so much time hating on her, i'm sure your opinion come from a place of good faith and not blind hate right?

M’aam I’ve been the resident hater of the cover since the moment the thread was opened, and all you need to do is flip through the thread for the receipts. 

Trust me when I say disliking the cover has absolutely nothing to do with someone being an OTH :deadbanana2:

not to defend the OTHs, they should definitely be rightfully skulldragged

spacer.png

Edited by youreyesgocold
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, 1989 said:

I don’t want Dua anywhere near this. :biblio:

9 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

I don’t want Harry anywhere near this. :biblio:

Azealia GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 2

I’m scared about SIO’s bridge considering how she messed up WANEGBT’s one :dies: 

11 hours ago, 1989 said:

I don’t want Dua anywhere near this. :biblio:

Ikr? Not sure why you guys want to expose your… interesting taste but you better stop, this collab makes 0 sense :dies: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

M’aam I’ve been the resident hater of the cover since the moment the thread was opened, and all you need to do is flip through the thread for the receipts. 

Trust me when I say disliking the cover has absolutely nothing to do with someone being an OTH :deadbanana2:

not to defend the OTHs, they should definitely be rightfully skulldragged

spacer.png

Oh you're such a edgy cool kid to hate on that cover, congrats to you i guess. Keep defending OTHs, you're not fooling anybody :toofunny3:

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Oh you're such an edgy cool kid to hate on that cover, congrats to you i guess. Keep defending OTHs, you're not fooling anybody :toofunny3:

So suddenly having a differing opinion is for the sole purpose of being edgy?? :biblio: You must blindly stan everything your faves put out. 

Imagine not realizing art is subjective or not being able to critique anything an artist does... can’t relate. The true delulus are the ones who think their fave is perfect and never has missteps. I think I have enough girlies in here to back me up and say I’m not trying to fool anyone. I stan the queen and I drag her when she deserves it. The whole thread is pretty split on liking and disliking the cover so clearly there’s a discourse. But I don’t have to prove anything to you so I’ll leave it there and say we can agree to disagree :heart:

39 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Oh you're such a edgy cool kid to hate on that cover, congrats to you i guess. Keep defending OTHs, you're not fooling anybody :toofunny3:

Imaging being mad because someone doesn't like the cover, when it's been a very dividing one from the second it dropped. :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Klein said:

Imaging being mad because someone doesn't like the cover, when it's been a very dividing one from the second it dropped. :rip:

That wasn't really my point, i wasn't talking about every single person who didn't like the cover. My problem was with that user defending OTHs just because he also disliked the cover.

10 hours ago, PurrKaty said:

Selena and Nicki.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

That wasn't really my point, i wasn't talking about every single person who didn't like the cover. My problem was with that user defending OTHs just because he also disliked the cover.

Just because they are OTH doesn't mean you can never agree with their points. Agreeing with their point is not defending them and it's not being an OTH ourself. 

• Thanks 1

Anywaysss let’s celebrate this iconic 1989 era interview moment once again where Taylor CLOCKED that anti feminist interviewer with a death stare only 20 seconds into their chat :heart: 

She really said “tonight is about ME! and my accomplishments. I don’t need anyone but my cats and my main girl Abigail who has been there since I was faking my country twang. What is a man????” :jonny6:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

THROWBACK.  Her best Vanity Fair. This was Katy’s 911. (No offense here, all fun!).

“I’ve trusted people before in friendships or relationships and have felt betrayed. I judge people based on their moral code; I think someone is nothing without a moral code. I don’t care if you’re talented or celebrated or successful or rich or popular, if you have no moral code. If you will betray your friend, if you will talk about them badly behind their back, if you will try to humiliate them or talk down to them, I have no interest in having a person like that in my life.”

Edited by Taylor fanboy

3 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Anywaysss let’s celebrate this iconic 1989 era interview moment once again where Taylor CLOCKED that anti feminist interviewer with a death stare only 20 seconds into their chat :heart: 

She really said “tonight is about ME! and my accomplishments. I don’t need anyone but my cats and my main girl Abigail who has been there since I was faking my country twang. What is a man????” :jonny6:

We love a Gorgeous bridge origin story @Taylor fanboy

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.