Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

I really love the fact that Out Of The Woods is probably one of the songs that will sound exactly the same since it’s produced by Jack. I’m so excited for that one :jonny5:

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

I'm really hoping for Selena and Harry features :bird:

• Like 4

I don’t understand the point of the variants when they didn’t even reveal the artworks :rip: people still buying them without having any idea :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Squall said:

I don’t understand the point of the variants when they didn’t even reveal the artworks :rip: people still buying them without having any idea :rip: 

I don’t care, I’m here to give the queen her numbers :gaycat:

1 hour ago, GoodThings said:

I know insiders have heard 1989 TV and reputation TV. But has any of them heard Taylor Swift TV?

no one has heard them :rip: the “insiders” have no clue lmfao 

The likes on the announcement have surpassed the Speak Now TV announcement. 

3 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

Especially when they said 6 vault tracks, a remix, and 2 songs released that were not on the album 

:cooldown:

alternative covers reveal tomorrow on the 13th? she revealed Midnights' on Sept 1st last year

While the cover is fine, I prefer the original.

31 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

Sis they have! :WAP:

One is a sister-ish to Clean but with a poppy/shouty chorus.

It has lyrics of “Say say say”.

If that French thief didn’t go to jail in France, we could have had received more info from them.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Regret not getting a CD with photzcards cuz they're all sold out on the UK store :(

I know they'll be back though...nothing is ever limited with Her

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Sis they have! :WAP:

One is a sister-ish to Clean but with a poppy/shouty chorus.

It has lyrics of “Say say say”.

If that French thief didn’t go to jail in France, we could have had received more info from them.

Why would 1989 TV have anything to do with that french guy stealing Speak Now TV :dies:

That was already in stores days before its release. 1989 isnt anywhere at this point

That "say say say" thing sounds fake

• Haha 1

Just now, simmnfierzig said:

Why would 1989 TV have anything to do with that french guy stealing Speak Now TV :dies:

That was already in stores days before its release. 1989 isnt anywhere at this point

That "say say say" thing sounds fake

Must be my bad English, I meant to say, leakers get jail time, so ATRL insiders are more careful when it comes to her.

I love the new cover, but these could've been a serve for me. Not sure if these made their rounds yet. 

AIL4fc-f-a57fXQlNWtBeIIUeBX6OgxRgWTwxClo

AIL4fc8EKbXzhJFidz-tMz3CuKYToydyfcWOzAiX

19 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Must be my bad English, I meant to say, leakers get jail time, so ATRL insiders are more careful when it comes to her.

i don't think they can go to jail for teasing a bit about the album lol

Wasn't there a roumer that there was the title track 1989 and that it was scrapped because it had the same concept as WTNY and New Romantics?

Edited by Cleanromantic

1 hour ago, Tusk said:

Especially when they said 6 vault tracks, a remix, and 2 songs released that were not on the album 

:cooldown:

Expose them, who said that? :dies: 

46 minutes ago, dyktatuob said:

i don't think they can go to jail for teasing a bit about the album lol

lol but they are not spilling. What can we do?

At least we know both 1989 and reputation were both rerecorded already.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

Do we think there will be other vinyl variants than the webstore blue? I’ve made peace with the cover but the vinyl color is similar to my Midnights copy. Kinda want another hue. Were both purple variants of SNTV released at the same time?

I think there will be a Target version for sure. Another one on the webstore I'm not so sure. I honestly think that the second variant of SNTV that got put on her webstore was the result of a misprint that they marketed as a new variant (similar to the love potion version of Midnights which was a misprint of the lavender Target version) . Or maybe the violet orchid that was initially launched was the misprint of the orchid marbled since it has been sold out on her store for weeks now. It'd be a missed opportunity though since 1989 is only 2LP. 

For all the talk about "versions1!!!!11!1!" that enraged stans go on about it's funny that her only really properly exploited albums on the format have been folklore and Midnights. :rip: 

Edited by Kyle-x

31 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

:ahh:

:deadbanana2:

cringe levels at 1000%

Harry being on a Style remix makes no sense anyways. Why would he be singing about himself? Swifties lack critical thinking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

These CANNOT be replicated

Just heard New Romantics instrumentals and yeah, good luck to Christopher Rowe

f3IzDaK.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.