• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

4 hours ago, TaylenaStan said:

Its an audio upload of her Last Christmas cover from the Holiday Collection released in 2007 :deadbanana4: For some reason this was uploaded 13 hours ago :suburban:

Very interesting, Christmas EP coming??

29 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I just noticed that ****! is already my most played song of the year even without the acoustic version :gaycat6:

Your name is Cruel Summer and it got paid dust this year?!? How the heck is Slvt! #1 this quickly? My 1989 vault tracks are still trying to catch up to Speak Now vault tracks, and also my top 10 fav Taylor songs for 2023 lol.

15 minutes ago, PurrKaty said:

Your name is Cruel Summer and it got paid dust this year?!? How the heck is Slvt! #1 this quickly? My 1989 vault tracks are still trying to catch up to Speak Now vault tracks, and also my top 10 fav Taylor songs for 2023 lol.

I did listen to Cruel Summer more this year, and watching it take on a life of its own as a single helped it grow on me, but I've never been the biggest fan of the song compared to most of my favorites. I always kind of saw it as a diet Getaway Car or something. To some extent that's unwarranted, honestly, but it didn't capture my attention like other tracks like The Archer and Cornelia Street did. Even this year, The Archer is still ahead of it for me in total plays.

I'm looking at my list now and my second most-played song of hers this year, technically, is actually The Alcott, then I Can See You, then You're Losing Me, and then Call It What You Want to round out the top five! It's honestly shocking to me that ****! sped up my list so fast. EDIT: actually You're On Your Own, Kid is my #2 and I missed it like an idiot :gaycat7:

Right Where You Left Me (#7) looks likely to lose its #1 spot for the first time after two consecutive years of me playing it relentlessly, but it is Evermore season finally, so... :gaycat3:

10 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

No **** acoustic on streaming?

I loved it and I usually don't like the acoustic mixes, I heard it on yt 

1 hour ago, Cruel Summer said:

I just noticed that ****! is already my most played song of the year even without the acoustic version :gaycat6:

Don't be ashamed for having taste sis :msmarvel: 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Starchild said:

We accept it, you guys post about it everyday 

xoxo

We love

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A ****! you will always be famous and the real lead single of 1989 TV. 

The acoustic version is giving evermore lite. :WAP:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Another lazy acoustic version. I feel like She needs to take a rest after all the rerecordings and take Her time with TS11, because everything just feels... half baked. And work with new producers.

EDbcaeC.gif

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, mael said:

Another lazy acoustic version. I feel like She needs to take a rest after all the rerecordings and take Her time with TS11, because everything just feels... half baked. And work with new producers.

EDbcaeC.gif

You're so brave for admitting it here but you're right 

:ryan3:

• Haha 2

Acoustic version of ****! is really good. Original track grew on me so much, wish it could be 2nd single from 1989TV with a video. It has a potential.

1 hour ago, davidson said:

Acoustic version of ****! is really good. Original track grew on me so much, wish it could be 2nd single from 1989TV with a video. It has a potential.

Yeah the acoustic version is awesome, great to listen for walks. Overall ****! really grew on me, but if there will be another single after IION, it should be either Say Don't Go or NTWDT.

I still hope one last Midnights single will be pushed. :gaycat7: The era that began her re-peak but got paid dust (a bit) because of the re-recordings and Cruel Summer.

4 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

A ****! you will always be famous and the real lead single of 1989 TV. 

The acoustic version is giving evermore lite. :WAP:

It is such a slay

i am twerking sadly :biblionny: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Timeless said:

You're so brave for admitting it here but you're right 

Jack Haters are truly the Trumpistas among Swifties, extremely loud and all over every Taylor thread talking about how they’re the victimized, silent majority 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

At least Joel Little is gone.

Don't jinx it when TS11 is around the corner 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

When Joel Little is the producer of FaME!ly (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault) of puta TV.

Oh you know damn well the Puta vault is gonna be 5-6 Jack tracks.. the best we can hope for is he recreates Dress 5-6 times and not more Masterminds :ryan3:

Edited by TaylenaStan
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TaylenaStan said:

Oh you know damn well the Puta vault is gonna be 5-6 Jack tracks.. the best we can hope for is he recreates Dress 5-6 times and not more Masterminds :ryan3:

The vocal glow up of Dress ala Out Of The Woods TV. I’m kinda excited!

but why is it not on spotify?? what's the deal?

36 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

but why is it not on spotify?? what's the deal?

so they could use it again in the upcoming weeks if she needed a small push for another week at #1 against an actual competition

a second week at #1 for both the album and IION? in australia :clap3:

1. 1989TV

3. Midnights

6. Lover

8. folklore

9. reputation

1. Is It Over Now?

5. Cruel Summer

10. Now That We Don't Talk

also on spotify US

IION? stays at #1 for a 13th consecutive day, it hasn't left the top 2 since it debuted at #2, 2 weeks ago

NTWDT falls to #4 after 12 consecutive days at #2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.