• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

5 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

Am I the only one who really thinks that Style TV is better? :gaycat7:

its just the attachment they have to it. the guitar intro is different but that was done on purpose, she made small changes that people take for mistakes for some reason. I have not heard one bad thing about the new style other than from mega stans (which isn't a bad thing, I know they are just used to the old one)

The only mistake there was that people are saying is fixed is the beeping or something some people could hear on some songs. Not them acting like she would take the damn song away to "fix" all of it 

8 minutes ago, SLUTTVFTV said:

I've gotten over the guitar intro, it sounds normal to me now, however the chorus just sounds off. It's not as bad as ppl are saying tho!

It sounds different, because she missed the mark on the vocal inflections and then the vocal productions. It still bops though so whatever. 

• Like 1

Style was fixed so much. It’s very identical to the original now. New Romantics was also fixed. The weird percussion/synth that bothered me is not as prominent anymore, and the ah ahs are better mixed. The chorus still sounds messy though, it’s hard to pick up the instrumentals and production 

2 minutes ago, SLUTTVFTV said:

who's father i can't click on the link :dancehall3:

sean opry

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Starchild said:

I actually love the new style too, but I didn't like 1989 too much until the re recording. idk why but the TV made me really appreciate the album.

There's some songs I hadn't even heard on 1989 since I thought it was just candy pop (I dont really like a lot of artists that atrl stans like katy ava Zara etc for being too candy pop and I mistakenly thought this was like that for years) but I should've known better since i loved BS and OOTW back then so I wasn't really biased about the originals, they all sounded amazing to me, it was like listening to a new album. The production was clearer and so was her voice. Alot of midnights/folkmore fans barely discovered it too and they loved it 

you're right about the Ahs, the friend who sang it came back tho right? it was just less loud I think? like less layered maybe 

Yeah. The Ahhhhs definitely are less loud. I have an attachment to that song since it is my fave in 1989 and for me that was the best part. Especially when it exploded after the bridge. You’re right about how clean/clear the production on the OGs. I just revisited it today again lol. But the TVs are actually fine if you listen to it for long.

folklore making its way onto the top 5 :deadbanana4:

Apparently it isn’t just Style TV and NR TV that got fixed

Spoiler

The pen click in Blank Space sounds less like a wet fart to me now :giraffe:

10 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

Apparently it isn’t just Style TV and NR TV that got fixed

Hide contents

The pen click in Blank Space sounds less like a wet fart to me now :giraffe:

Wait is this confirmed?! And is it all platforms?

Aren't they lying so people stream the songs? :dies: 

Edited by Squall
  • Like 1
  • Haha 10

Idk if this is the placebo effect but Style does sound better? I-

Edited by ALA

I don't hear any differences but I'm glad people managed to find themselves an excuse to say they love the re-recording now that they're tired of sh*ting on it to be edgy.

:ryan3: 

Edited by Klein
  • Haha 9

Just now, Klein said:

I don't hear any differences but I'm glad people managed to find themselves an excuse to say they love the re-recording now that they're tired of sh*ting on it to be edgy.

All it took was some random person on facebook saying they hear sOmE dIfFeReNceS and the album to surpass her 1st week numbers for the sudden switch

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

This :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, Klein said:

:coffee2:

12 minutes ago, Klein said:

This. We need her to fix the Red singles though

stephm.png

• Like 1

Of course there's difference in quality. Now New Romantics (chorus) is finally listenable.

Style is also better.

Style sounds soooo much better wtf 

11/9 Spotify Update

Global Spotify: 

6 (-1) Is It Over Now

15 (-2) Now That We Don't Talk

22 (-2) Slvt

33 (-6) Say Don't Go

46 (-1) Style

65 (-8) Wildest Dreams

85 (-13) Blank Space

99 (-31) Suburban Legends

145 (-32) Out of the Woods

185 (-22) Welcome to NY

195 (-27) New Romantics

------

53 (+3) Blank Space (Scooter's Version)

60 (-2) Style (Scooter's Version)

US Spotify:

1 (=) Is It Over Now

2 (=) Now That We Don't Talk

11 (-3) Slvt

14 (-1) Say Don't Go

30 (-9) Suburban Legends

37 (-3) Style

42 (-5) Wildest Dreams

55 (-7) Out of the Woods

57 (-11) Blank Space

72 (-13) Welcome to NY

79 (-14) New Romantics

100 (-20) All You Had to Do Was Stay

110 (-25) Clean

141 (-26) I Wish You Would

155 (-31) You Are in Love

158 (-33) Wonderland

175 (-40) This Love

179 (-36) Shake it Off 

183 (-43) I Know Places

OUT How You Get the Girl

OUT Bad Blood Remix 

-----

191 (-13) Style (Scooter's Version)

The TVs sounded great from the beginning. It's just that you guys are letting go off that weird "omg, the TVs are so horrible" facade :laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.