Edited by LiamVillain

6 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

spacer.png

rep tv comes definitely after 1989 tv, it's gonna be announced in Feb

naur, she needs to announce it on the first SG show, my show! :biblio:

41 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

spacer.png

So reputation will be released in April 2024.

My 123123 theory is better and more exciting. Oh well!

Shocking/fun fact: 1989 OG just got a new peak in the Swedish charts: it's #20 (+5) this week, this is the FIRST TIME the album is inside the top 20, it debuted at #23 in 2014 :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LiamVillain said:

spacer.png

Why is the clock @ 23:30 do we know :chick2:

4 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

girl it's 23:59 :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

November (11) Christmas Tree Farm re-release! :gaycat:

28 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

The CGI is kinda badly done on it so I don't blame you. :deadbanana2: The cup is angled from the screen and thus so are her thumbs. But they made the latte art closer to perpendicular with the screen but in the WRONG rotation to make the easter egg easier to read. But it throws the whole clock off because the rotation is weird lol.

Edited by Walk_Away21

1 hour ago, ahauntingnearu said:

There could be Nathan stuff in the vault too. Or other producers for that matter that didn't make the album at all

If there are Nathan Chapman vaults like This Love then she'll probably get Jack to pop-ify them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Squall said:

Shocking/fun fact: 1989 OG just got a new peak in the Swedish charts: it's #20 (+5) this week, this is the FIRST TIME the album is inside the top 20, it debuted at #23 in 2014 :deadbanana4:

Don't forget 1989 wasn't available on Spotify till 2017, only Shake It Off charted there because it was on Spotify for a while.

Just now, Catch22 said:

Don't forget 1989 wasn't available on Spotify till 2017, only Shake It Off charted there because it was on Spotify for a while.

Yeah it’s true they were particularly into streaming before everyone else.

I'm getting pre-annoyed about Debut TV and people acting like Tied Together With a Smile, Cold As You, Mary's Song etc are brand new 

• Like 1

Do we think there will be other vinyl variants than the webstore blue? I’ve made peace with the cover but the vinyl color is similar to my Midnights copy. Kinda want another hue. Were both purple variants of SNTV released at the same time?

Edited by Beyonnaise

i find it funny when her website still has the countdowns up for days despite the promoted product being all sold out.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

I'm getting pre-annoyed about Debut TV and people acting like Tied Together With a Smile, Cold As You, Mary's Song etc are brand new 

So long as we get “Dark Blue Tennessee”, I’ll be happy. :heart:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Do we think there will be other vinyl variants than the webstore blue? I’ve made peace with the cover but the vinyl color is similar to my Midnights copy. Kinda want another hue. Were both purple variants of SNTV released at the same time?

No, the second variant was announced later. It is clear that there will be vinyl variants, she just hasn't announced them yet. It's all part of a marketing strategy that may be as strong as Midnights was. 

• Like 1

i'm excited for this but this artwork ain't it :( all of the tvs had flawless covers so far :(

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kylizzle said:

Ugh this is me, a staunch Cold As You and Invisible defender since day one. I won’t even get into if we get I’d Lie (I think we will). 

• Like 1

I know insiders have heard 1989 TV and reputation TV. But has any of them heard Taylor Swift TV?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.