• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

4 hours ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Not TN kind of confirming we are getting all the re recordings this year with that video 

I kinda feel like it just means that she has finished re-recording Rep TV and Debut TV officially. I wouldn’t be surprised if we did get them all this year though.

Releasing all the TVs on the rest of this year could be such a shot on her own foot. I wouldn’t want her to over saturate people with so much releases all together. We can wait. The theory I believe the most is the announcement to Rep TV is this month and it comes out in January or February. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Releasing all the TVs on the rest of this year could be such a shot on her own foot. I wouldn’t want her to over saturate people with so much releases all together. We can wait. The theory I believe the most is the announcement to Rep TV is this month and it comes out in January or February. 

YOU can wait. I want them all NOW :jonny: 

• Like 3

Just now, P!NK2LOVE said:

Oh girl, I’m actually very impatient irl :toofunny2: I just feel like Swifties have turned greedy.mp3 lately when we have been so spoiled for the last 3 years. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Oh girl, I’m actually very impatient irl :toofunny2: I just feel like Swifties have turned greedy.mp3 lately when we have been so spoiled for the last 3 years. 

Mother raised us like this. We were Born This Way!

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Listen to OG then, 

53 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I think ppl just wanna get them out of the way so she can release TS11 in 2024
But i also doubt we're ever getting a surprise release again seeing how well the albums do with 2 months of preorders :clack: The only album i could see her surprise drop is another folkmore type album to complete the folk trilogy, but not a rerecording or big pop album

So yeah thinking rep (TV) announcement in Sao Paulo w/ release in February and mixtape (TV) announcement + release in Spring/Summer 2024.

Edited by TaylenaStan
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, legendlavigne said:

Day 2 of me asking how many units this did in Canada :gaycat5:

do they release those figures? I haven't seen anywhere

10 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

are we moving? 

If she announces Debut TV :bibliahh:

There is no chance that she releases another album this year

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Remix of the remix out now yall! She wants a 3rd week on top for Cruel Summer!

(they released an extended version of the remix for download)

53 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

1989 is really close to surpassing 25 in CSPC units :deadbanana4:

Should overtake it like, this week or next at this rate! With the colossal first week, I could see the combined total reaching 40 million units by the end of next year, honestly - would put it in the top ten albums of all time by women (it's #14 right now). 

I expect whether or not the TVs should be combined to become a major point of stan contention over this album, honestly, because it'll pass albums like The Fame Monster, True Blue, Like a Virgin, Baby One More Time, and more. Wouldn't be all that much of a stretch to see it in the top three eventually with The Bodyguard and 21.

I’m just going to be brave enough to say it: 1989 will eventually surpass 21 and The Bodyguard :giraffe: even if it takes 10 years I fully believe it’s happening. This album will never die, and the 1.6M debut week after 9 years is the perfect proof of that. It’ll become one of the biggest albums of all time and biggest female album. The two versions combined will end up stabilizing over 15M on Spotify. Based on Chartmasters’ methodology it’ll continue moving at a bare minimum 5M streaming units per year for the foreseeable future (again, this album isn’t going anywhere in terms of streams for a long time). I’m not afraid to say it! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

There is no chance that she releases another album this year

I believe Rep is coming in Feb. idk where all these surprise drop rumors came from

6 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

With streaming over saturation keeps dwindling imo. Hence why old songs like Die For You, Running Uo That Hill, and Cruel Summer and many more old songs became hits. Worst case people get tired of her new releases and eventually they’d catch on imo. Taylor always delivers top quality music so even if people get tired in a moment, they’d come back soon afterward. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I’m just going to be brave enough to say it: 1989 will eventually surpass 21 and The Bodyguard :giraffe: even if it takes 10 years I fully believe it’s happening. This album will never die, and the 1.6M debut week after 9 years is the perfect proof of that. It’ll become one of the biggest albums of all time and biggest female album. The two versions combined will end up stabilizing over 15M on Spotify. Based on Chartmasters’ methodology it’ll continue moving at a bare minimum 5M streaming units per year for the foreseeable future (again, this album isn’t going anywhere in terms of streams for a long time). I’m not afraid to say it! 

It's kind of wild to even think about, but you're right - it's just a thing I'm very careful about discussing, because lately more than ever the reality that she's that artist is really hitting me. 1989, as a unified and combined concept, will become one of the three or four biggest pop albums of all time. Taylor will eventually challenge the top three most-consumed artists of all time partially as a result of that. Like, there's this sense of gravity, of the world bending around her, that almost feels unreal about all of it. That many people sharing an experience, sharing love for a body of work, is astounding. I almost can't even imagine this, but I wonder what it'll look like to look back on her career in 20 more years.

The Billboard article announcing 1989 TV's first week numbers is when it really hit me, I think. A debut over ten times the average of every non-Taylor #1 album of the year so far, this far into her career, and then all the articles about how much of the whole US music market she's made up this year and all that... it makes my brain swirl a little.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Rep tv… announcement tomorrow…. I know it….

new years day release date… is a Friday….

new years day was the second surprise song when she announced 1989….

it all makes perfect sense… ahhhhh

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Rep tv… announcement tomorrow…. I know it….

new years day release date… is a Friday….

new years day was the second surprise song when she announced 1989….

it all makes perfect sense… ahhhhh

January 1st is a Monday though 

17 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

January 1st is a Monday though 

Oh nvm then :rip: 

4 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Totally happening. 1989 is the pop masterclass. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.