HOT AC:
70 29 TAYLOR SWIFT Is It Over Now? (Taylor's Version) 641 25 616 2.877

+134 Spins
+127 Bullet
+0.520 Audience

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Is It Over Now? is Taylor's 11th Number One hit.

When abbreviated, IION? looks like 11ONE :eek: she really is a mastermind

You avi though. :1stplace:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Love Again said:

Okay 1939 and Loser had their cute moment, the GP needs to get back to streaming Midnights and making Maroon go No.1 :giraffe:

Im on board with this :clap3: Baboon is a CLASSIC!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Prismee said:

POP:
51 27 TAYLOR SWIFT Is It Over Now? (Taylor's Version) 2784 302 2482 8.810

+541 Spins
+517 Bullet
+1.567 Audience

HOT AC:
70 29 TAYLOR SWIFT Is It Over Now? (Taylor's Version) 641 25 616 2.877

+134 Spins
+127 Bullet
+0.520 Audience

No but this is so unserious :bibliahh:

51 minutes ago, Squall said:

Apparently, she did 18k in Italy. Laura Pausini did 15k.

la tengo como todas is OVER :ryan3:

• Haha 1

Her power is so insane, and it's not just in the US. I wanna see them other girlies 15+ years into their career still reaching new heights like Taylor.

LOL we don't even need ChartMasters or whatever to prove her success... For some that site or some xmas song is what keeping some still "relevant" :gayriahcat1: 

11/7 Spotify Update

Global Spotify: 

5 (=) Is It Over Now

13 (+1) Now That We Don't Talk

18 (+2) Slvt

22 (+2) Say Don't Go

42 (=) Style

58 (+9) Suburban Legends

59 (+2) Wildest Dreams

65 (=) Blank Space

96 (=) Out of the Woods

131 (-12) Welcome to NY

145 (+1) New Romantics

180 (+2) All You Had to Do Was Stay

192 (+2) Clean

197 (-8) Shake it Off

OUT (x3) I Wish You Would

OUT (x3) I Know Places

OUT (x3) This Love

OUT (x3) Wonderland

OUT (x3) Bad Blood 

OUT (x3) How You Get the Girl

OUT (x3) You Are in Love

OUT (x4) Bad Blood Remix

------

61 (-3) Style (Scooter's Version)

64 (-5) Blank Space (Scooter's Version)

US Spotify:

1 (=) Is It Over Now

2 (=) Now That We Don't Talk

6 (+1) Slvt

10 (=) Say Don't Go

20 (-2) Suburban Legends

29 (-5) Style

38 (-4) Wildest Dreams

43 (-6) Blank Space

44 (-3) Out of the Woods

57 (-12) Welcome to NY

61 (-6) New Romantics

69 (-6) All You Had to Do Was Stay

76 (-10) Clean

103 (-19) I Wish You Would

109 (-4) You Are in Love

114 (-12) Wonderland

121 (-5) This Love

112 (-10) I Know Places

130(-33) Shake it Off 

142 (-17) How You Get the Girl

152 (-39) Bad Blood Remix 

179 (-39) Bad Blood

-----

184 (-39) Style (Scooter's Version)

OUT Blank Space (Scooter's Version)  

11 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

11/7 Spotify Update

Global Spotify: 

5 (=) Is It Over Now

13 (+1) Now That We Don't Talk

18 (+2) Slvt

22 (+2) Say Don't Go

58 (+9) Suburban Legends

US Spotify:

1 (=) Is It Over Now

2 (=) Now That We Don't Talk

6 (+1) Slvt

10 (=) Say Don't Go

20 (-2) Suburban Legends

The people are loving these Vault tracks :clap3:

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

43 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

184 (-39) Style (Scooter's Version)

OUT Blank Space (Scooter's Version)  

celebrate-oprah.gif

I genuinely think the reason she isn’t acknowledging going #1 or has a video for any of the songs is bc she’s going all out for either ts11 or rep tv this month…

genuinely could see the double album thing being for rep. We know she loves revisionist history and playing to the tik tok swifties narratives. Imagine the gag when she says “rep was actually a double album! Here’s 15 vault tracks! So glad you picked up my hints” :eli: 

When a vault track goes #1 giving rep 2 #1’s… when will loSer?

After seeing the gigantic success she's had with the re-recordings I was wondering two things.

Do you think she''l ever get the masters for the old recordings? I'm sure they are gonna keep devaluating and at some point they will try and sell them. Now if that ever happens, do you think Taylor would be interested? 

My second wondering point was... at first I thought that given how successful 1989 TV was, maybe that could persuade Max Martin to come back but actually it may be the opposite. Now that the TV's are opening at 1M he may want more money to come back :rip:

I am very curious if the vault tracks for Reputation will be Max leftovers, although 1989 did not have any. Ms. Swift was like "no Max allowed"

3 more days until nothing happens :clack:

Spoiler

get ready for the last south american date on Nov 26th, thats when we're getting the rep (TV) announcement for a February release :clap3:

Edited by TaylenaStan

Just now, rta1913 said:

Do you think she''l ever get the masters for the old recordings? I'm sure they are gonna keep devaluating and at some point they will try and sell them. Now if that ever happens, do you think Taylor would be interested? 

100%. If she ever gets the opportunity to buy the old masters - without the involvement of Scooter - I have no doubt she would buy them. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

After seeing the gigantic success she's had with the re-recordings I was wondering two things.

My second wondering point was... at first I thought that given how successful 1989 TV was, maybe that could persuade Max Martin to come back but actually it may be the opposite. Now that the TV's are opening at 1M he may want more money to come back :rip:

I am very curious if the vault tracks for Reputation will be Max leftovers, although 1989 did not have any. Ms. Swift was like "no Max allowed"

I don't think she would want max back after the successs she's had on her own tbh

unless it's for a new album, he's not coming back for the re recordings and she doesn't seem to want him back either. 

I actually don't think she'd ever buy the old masters back, it wouldn't make sense for her to do all this. She's tried extremely hard to bury them and devalue them, I really wouldn't see the point 

1 hour ago, rta1913 said:

1) yes, I think she will def buy them back. Probably re release them together / with more vault tracks. 
2) rep tv is already finished. All the TVs are finished.

3) we know max vault tracks exist from reputation. One is called “family”. With 1989, it’s likely her label made her include all of the max songs due to the cost of his productions as well as him being the executive producer on the Album. We also know her, max, and shellback made multiple songs after 1989 and leading up to the rep tv sessions that she thought sounded too similar to everything they had done before. I believe during rep she made a whole albums worth of material with both max and jack. We also know she wrote around 300 songs for rep.

1 hour ago, rta1913 said:

I think she’ll buy her old masters back one day, but not until she’s much older, her career has slowed down, and they’re worth about 50 cents. I say this because she’s really proved a point with the re-recordings; I don’t think she would jump at the chance to buy them right now. I suspect she might buy them years down the road just so they can be “home” with her after everything is said and done, but they’re obviously no longer a top priority. 

7 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

I believe during rep she made a whole albums worth of material with both max and jack. We also know she wrote around 300 songs for rep.

There has never been any evidence that there was an album’s worth of material (aka the “lost album” theory) between 1989 and Rep, and there’s definitely nothing that points towards there being 300 songs for Rep. 

What we do know is Taylor herself said that she wasn’t writing much during that time period because she was in a bad place and felt uninspired. People are free to believe what they want, but I’ve always chosen to believe what Taylor has said until there’s concrete reason to believe otherwise. We know of one single solitary track from the Rep era—Family. There’s just…nothing that points to their being a wealth of material from that time, and I think a reasonable expectation for the Rep vault is 5-8 tracks. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, 1989 said:

There has never been any evidence that there was an album’s worth of material (aka the “lost album” theory) between 1989 and Rep, and there’s definitely nothing that points towards there being 300 songs for Rep. 

What we do know is Taylor herself said that she wasn’t writing much during that time period because she was in a bad place and felt uninspired. People are free to believe what they want, but I’ve always chosen to believe what Taylor has said until there’s concrete reason to believe otherwise. We know of one single solitary track from the Rep era—Family. There’s just…nothing that points to their being a wealth of material from that time, and I think a reasonable expectation for the Rep vault is 5-8 tracks. 

read them babe :suburban:

karma the album was never real and it will never be

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SpeakNowTv said:

read them babe :suburban:

karma the album was never real and it will never be

We need to stop stating fan theories as facts.

• Like 1

Subaru Lesbians is kinda hitting lately. :ryan3:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.