Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

7 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Aside from her album tracks and singles, what random songs do yall LOVE and come back to all the time?

mine are: willow (Elvira remix) and Carolina. The fact that Carolina doesn’t have a home SICKENS me

Peace. :chick3:

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

1 minute ago, Raphy23 said:

Peace. :chick3:

Yeah but that’s on folklore chile

1 minute ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Yeah but that’s on folklore chile

Oops. Both of Us?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

I've seen people on Twitter say it was gone too. I've only heard the vinyl and i didn't hear any of those sounds so I wonder if it was a digital issue like Lana with one of her recent albums 

Apparently not everyone is able to hear that particular frequency causing the buzzing but glad that it seems mostly fixed :ducky: 

I can never take her gay fans taste seriously after making this annoying egg head a big youtuber for the fanbase

(It's Swiftologist. I don't even want to put his link on here but :biblio:

Spoiler

Reading the comments, I guess this is where the prestigious audio critics come together  to tear the album apart :bibliahh:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Starchild said:

I can never take her gay fans taste seriously after making this annoying egg head a big youtuber for the fanbase

Reveal hidden contents

Reading the comments, I guess this is where the prestigious audio critics come together  to tear the album apart :bibliahh:

Zach’s criticism of her work is typically insightful and constructive. His videos are definitely not for cupcake swifties who lack critical thinking skills and aren’t capable of hearing anything remotely negative about her work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Aside from her album tracks and singles, what random songs do yall LOVE and come back to all the time?

mine are: willow (Elvira remix) and Carolina. The fact that Carolina doesn’t have a home SICKENS me

I think Carolina is in my top 10 most played Taylor song. A MASTERPIECE :jonny5:

EDIT: FYI, I decided to include Carolina on evermore, in between coney island and ivy. It works perfectly. 

Edited by Klein
  • Like 2

Haven’t watched any of his videos but I highly doubt his “criticism” would have that much of higher value, these fans talk about compressing when they probably haven’t even heard LA-2A and say the faked AI version of vault track is actually good

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, boodytay said:

Zach’s criticism of her work is typically insightful and constructive. His videos are definitely not for cupcake swifties who lack critical thinking skills and aren’t capable of hearing anything remotely negative about her work.

:bibliahh:

Subaru lesbians is such a waste. I claimed it as my song before it came out but it literally goes nowhere 

• Haha 3

littlebodybigheart
41 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

Them taking like 9 days to combine the songs on Apple Music... what a waste :laugh: 

is it over now? still being at #3 though :jonny:

5 hours ago, AnonnonA said:

The buzzing sound that a number of people are complaining about (especially on songs like Clean) seems to have been fixed on Spotify already? It was especially noticeable for me on Style but I don’t seem to hear it anymore

Idk if it’s just me but Style TV has also been sounding different the last 2 or 3 days compared to before. It sounds differently mixed. Idk if they updated a few of the songs or something due to complaints, but I’ve definitely noticed something sounds different

19 minutes ago, greento said:

Idk if it’s just me but Style TV has also been sounding different the last 2 or 3 days compared to before. It sounds differently mixed. Idk if they updated a few of the songs or something due to complaints, but I’ve definitely noticed something sounds different

Yea I don’t know if it is just me getting used to the new version after repeated listening, but Style TV has grown on me tremendously

• Like 2

3 hours ago, boodytay said:

His reputation takes are almost all wrong so I stopped considering his opinion. :heart:

• Like 2

StyleTV still sounds like shite btw. The opening riff ruins the entire song and it's just comically bad once the chorus hits. Levels are everywhere, vocals are shot and synths sounds CHEAP.

xCud1Es.gif

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

His reputation takes are almost all wrong so I stopped considering his opinion. :heart:

Oh you're back :heart:

Did you actually get banned for posting fake credits? 

US Pop Radio

Pop
30 (+3) Is It Over Now? *New Peak*
Spins: 1804 (+519)
Audience: 5.913M (+1.710M)

• Like 1

Zach is great, i agree, but he constantly contradicts himself 

‘I’m too old to be arguing with 13 year olds on Tik Tok, I have a job and a life and responsibilities etc’

Meanwhile.. *has a full YouTube dedicated to really niche and really specific Taylor Swift lore*

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

US Pop Radio

Pop

Good lord :jonny5:

46 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

US Pop Radio

Pop

KPU/TSU

Who tf is Zach? Zach Bryan? 

Edited by Steve Johnson
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Starchild said:

Reveal hidden contents

He literally praises the re recording in this video and says it's the best one. The only re-recording he's really hated on was Red. He in particular praised AYHTDWS and I Know Places, and only really went hard on Style. At least watch the video if you want to drag him. He even commented that he doesn't agree with the audio critics in the comments. 

Most of his criticism towards Taylor recently hasn't even been about her music, it's been about her capitalistic efforts. The terrible merch she releases every 15 minutes, the 20 versions of albums, the embarrassing Taylor Nation tweets, the private jet trips to Kansas City every weekend, becoming a billionaire... 

If anything, the main people he beefs with are the TikTok Easter egg swifties, Gaylors, and the swifties who want to kill anyone who doesn't only listen to the Taylor's versions. I love Taylor, but it is really hard to have a critical opinion about her, because some swifties refuse to think critically. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Spark said:

He literally praises the re recording in this video and says it's the best one. The only re-recording he's really hated on was Red. He in particular praised AYHTDWS and I Know Places, and only really went hard on Style. At least watch the video if you want to drag him. He even commented that he doesn't agree with the audio critics in the comments. 

Most of his criticism towards Taylor recently hasn't even been about her music, it's been about her capitalistic efforts. The terrible merch she releases every 15 minutes, the 20 versions of albums, the embarrassing Taylor Nation tweets, the private jet trips to Kansas City every weekend, becoming a billionaire... 

If anything, the main people he beefs with are the TikTok Easter egg swifties, Gaylors, and the swifties who want to kill anyone who doesn't only listen to the Taylor's versions. I love Taylor, but it is really hard to have a critical opinion about her, because some swifties refuse to think critically. 

Thank you. I actually quite like his channel. I don't agree with everything he says obviously, but nor do I agree with everything any TS Youtuber says either (or any random fan, or Taylor herself for that matter). 

He obviously deeply knows and loves Taylor's discography. But it's ok good to have criticism even if not everyone agrees. Some should take note. 

• Like 3

yeah those variants have got to stop at some point... the clock thing etc.. its a cash grab to be noset and inflate her sales but her fanbase really love her so if you can do it wny not ? Her merch sell a lot though.

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.