• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

Slvt! is my fav of the vault tracks, I hate to see it having this mid reception. 

miley-cyrus.gif

• Like 1

i definitely think she's saving IDSB for the rep announcement but with Debut she kinda sang all the fav favorites already

The best 3 vault songs won and are top 10 on her spotify page and track 18 AKA the Red TV reject is nowhere to be found.

Edited by selena_lavigne

29 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Slvt! is my fav of the vault tracks, I hate to see it having this mid reception. 

miley-cyrus.gif

It's growing on me too, but it underperformed sadly :(

uud1pt1x.gif

Why no video? Maybe she was waiting to see which track was the most popular. Maybe she'll drop a MV for Is It Over Now? later.

1 minute ago, Jaded. said:

Why no video? Maybe she was waiting to see which track was the most popular. Maybe she'll drop a MV for Is It Over Now? later.

Her team didn't which song would have the best reception and so didn't pick a single (sl*t! got the initial push) and so likely didn't create a music video for any of them.

She's going on tour in five days so I doubt she's filming a music video currently. Is it Over Now? hit #1 already so I don't think team will be bothered to release a music video for it.

My hope is that Now that We Don't Talk holds strong so she will motivated to film a mv for it in December after her South America leg ends to try to get another #1.

• Like 1

:coffee:

Maybe still a bit post halloween adjustment, but the vault tracks smashing this hard is certainly helping a lot

Slvt is top 3 on 1989. Let detractors come. 
:celestial2:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SpeakNowTv said:

i definitely think she's saving IDSB for the rep announcement but with Debut she kinda sang all the fav favorites already

I feel bad for whoever gets that abomination, like it’s already tragic, imagine it acoustically :deadbanana4:

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

25 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I feel bad for whoever gets that abomination, like it’s already tragic, imagine it acoustically :deadbanana4:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Suburban Legend sounds like Mastermind right? 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Suburban Legend sounds like Mastermind right? 

Yeh they’re very similar to me

But I got a blank space baby, and I'll write your name!

spacer.png

• Haha 6

I came to conclusion this is the core of 1989: 

Blank Space

Slvt

Style

Is It Over Now? 
Clean 

:campfire:

15 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Blank Space

Slvt

Style

Is It Over Now? 
Clean 

Wildest Dreams

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, greento said:

Yeh they’re very similar to me

Thats the only song that does sound like a midnights song and it's the only one people didn't take to.

Idk why some keep insisting the vault tracks aren't good, they are :bird:

• Like 1

WTNY is still that girl, it's her best opener me thinks! :khalyan2:

• Like 1

The way she wanted to make a terrible single choice, again, but the GP said NO :ryan3:

• Like 1

After listening for a week, a few thoughts...

For some reason I had never listened to "Clean" and it is amazing ... 

I honestly don't know why IION? took off, I feel like there's nothing remarkable about it. 

Does it feel like the production in the chorus of AYHTDWS drowns her vocals? Like it's too loud? Or am I just nitpicking.

They butchered New Romantics.

OOTW is a bad song, although the bridge is amazing. In a way that bridge is some sort of "relative" to Cruel Summer's

Slvt! sounds soooo much like something that would fit in Midnights and that is not necessarily something bad.

Personally, *I* still prefer all her other POP albums to this, but the highs on this album are really HIGH

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Lemon said:

Blank Space

Slvt

Style

Is It Over Now? 
Clean 

No

:khalyan2:

• Haha 1

The buzzing sound that a number of people are complaining about (especially on songs like Clean) seems to have been fixed on Spotify already? It was especially noticeable for me on Style but I don’t seem to hear it anymore

18 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

The buzzing sound that a number of people are complaining about (especially on songs like Clean) seems to have been fixed on Spotify already? It was especially noticeable for me on Style but I don’t seem to hear it anymore

I've seen people on Twitter say it was gone too. I've only heard the vinyl and i didn't hear any of those sounds so I wonder if it was a digital issue like Lana with one of her recent albums 

Aside from her album tracks and singles, what random songs do yall LOVE and come back to all the time?

mine are: willow (Elvira remix) and Carolina. The fact that Carolina doesn’t have a home SICKENS me

16 hours ago, vale9001 said:

Today i have listened to **** on radios 2 times. Here no one plays songs are not official singles so it's the song on radios here (and all europe). So different single in the us and europe? a mess.

I’m in Canada and Is It Over Now plays on the radio here too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.