Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

4 minutes ago, 1989 said:

I’ve been wondering if she’s going to add IION? to the 1989 set when the tour returns, likely replacing Wildest Dreams (since it wasn’t even in the film). 

I'm thinking she'll probably add to it, because even though WD didn't make the film for whatever stupid ******* reason, the visuals on screen during WD are pretty striking and I'm not sure she'd want to cut them. Maybe IION can be an addition at the expense of Mastermind or YNTCD :suburban:

• Like 1

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

I've already gone to the eras tour Vegas, Detroit, and I'll be at the Edinburgh show. Now I'm deliberating getting tickets for Vancouver as well :dancehall3: 

4 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

I've already gone to the eras tour Vegas, Detroit, and I'll be at the Edinburgh show. Now I'm deliberating getting tickets for Vancouver as well :dancehall3: 

I imagine it'll be pretty competitive because of the hordes that are intent on going to the last show so they've already gone to LA, and have tickets for London and Toronto :ryan3:

Just now, Hunter_13 said:

Okay this European domination is starting to scare me. :biblionny:

She’s actually dominating Europe, you have no idea. EVERYONE has spoken to me about her being a Billionaire. It’s everywhere, it’s insane 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I imagine it'll be pretty competitive because of the hordes that are intent on going to the last show so they've already gone to LA, and have tickets for London and Toronto :ryan3:

I live 30 seconds from the Toronto stadium but couldn’t snatch a ticket to any of the 6 shows. :doc:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

She’s actually dominating Europe, you have no idea. EVERYONE has spoken to me about her being a Billionaire. It’s everywhere, it’s insane 

Same here, everyone is talking to me about the Eras Tour film, and how after seeing it they are mad they didn't get tickets for the actual concert. 

Her gain in popularity in France since the release of Midnights has been exponential. It's pretty incredible to see, and I fear after the 6 shows next year it will propel her into new heights. 

Edited by Klein
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Klein said:

Same here, everyone is talking to me about the Eras Tour film, and how after seeing it they are mad they didn't get tickets for the actual concert. 

Her gain in popularity in France since the release of Midnights has been exponential. It's pretty incredible to see, and I fear after the 6 shows next year it will propel her into new heights. 

Yeah I fear for when she actually tours Europe next year. :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Klein said:

I was on this birthday dinner the other night and I’m usually the one to bring our girl up, but they just started talking about her out of nowhere and some girl was like “my favorite song is the last great american dynasty” and i was kinda shook since that’s a deep cut :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

Just now, Hunter_13 said:

Yeah I fear for when she actually tours Europe next year. :deadbanana2:

She saved Debut TV for European dates cause she knew it was going to be the least popular album, her mind :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

I was on this birthday dinner the other night and I’m usually the one to bring our girl up, but they just started talking about her out of nowhere and some girl was like “my favorite song is the last great american dynasty” and i was kinda shook since that’s a deep cut :deadbanana4:

Whoever that girl is, tell her she's got exquisite taste :jonny5:

Just now, Klein said:

Whoever that girl is, tell her she's got exquisite taste :jonny5:

she was like “can i show you my “on repeat” playlist?” and there she was sitting pretty at #1 :deadbanana4:

I was at a graduation party like 2-3 weeks ago and they sang look what you made me do (?) at the karaoke and blank space.

Also my cousin married in June and She choose wildest Dreams to go the Altar (not a real altar cause It wasn't a religious ceremony).

So yes Miss italicana confirmed. 

Edited by vale9001

After listening to the album a billion times, I think what sets it apart is how cinematic the songs are. Taylor has always been a great storyteller, and while songs on Red or Folklore sound like you're reading a book under the blankets while a snow blizzard wages on outside, and Fearless sounds like it was ripped out of her diary, the songs on 1989 legitimately feel like epic, classic, Hollywood movies. Style, Out Of The Woods, I Wish You Would, Wildest Dreams, You Are In Love... are like blockbuster movies set to music. It It Over Now shares that epicness and I think that's why it's resonating with people the most out of the vault tracks :clack:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

For which date? Let’s trade friendship bracelets sis :gaycat4:

I'm going the 24th 

9 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Slapping that refresh on HDD for their final numbers like a clown :bam:

Think its slightly below 1.5M

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.