Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

1 minute ago, Eglė said:

I want to relive the 1989 era when she was virtually everywhere

The videos, the live performances, the appearances, what a time to be ALIVE

ezgif-5-ac40f35103.thumb.gif.3ae770c1b6c

What's the point of doing all that for a re-recording though? I'd rather her do that for TS11 instead.

Vine Wtf GIF

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

28 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

hot 100 prediction next week

That The Beatles song is believed to have sold 100k in one day

They are releasing the single in 7 formats: a CD, a cassette and 5 vinyls.

1 hour ago, Dephira said:

I mean it is getting a single which is more than Speak Now TV can claim... 

Speak Now TV didn't get a single because of Cruel Summer. 1989 TV is lucky cruel summer is old enough to push another song. 

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Miss Nederlandicana :jonny5:

this sent me :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

About Is It Over Now chart performance. I feel like it will perform like lavender haze maybe a lil better cause it's a fan favourite? I can also see it doing worse. At least it's getting cute peaks all around the world.

Just now, Dear Reader said:

this sent me :deadbanana4:

She's slowly conquering Europe, one market at a time. We already have Miss Canadicana, Miss Australicana, Miss Englandicana/Scotlandicana, Miss Irelandicana, Miss Belgicana, Miss Filipinicana, and now Miss Nederlandicana and Miss Deutschicana. The day she becomes Miss Franceicana or Miss Italicana this site will implode. However, for that to happen, she needs to get to the 'biggest international debut of the decade' release tier, and she's not quiiiite there yet. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

She's slowly conquering Europe, one market at a time. We already have Miss Canadicana, Miss Australicana, Miss Englandicana/Scotlandicana, Miss Irelandicana, Miss Belgicana, Miss Filipinicana, and now Miss Nederlandicana and Miss Deutschicana. The day she becomes Miss Franceicana or Miss Italicana this site will implode. However, for that to happen, she needs to get to the 'biggest international debut of the decade' release tier, and she's not quiiiite there yet. 

Girlie you missed it. She IS Miss. Italicana 2023. Only the Eiffel Tower left to conquer. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EndofASadMovie said:

About Is It Over Now chart performance. I feel like it will perform like lavender haze maybe a lil better cause it's a fan favourite? I can also see it doing worse. At least it's getting cute peaks all around the world.

Radio seems on board, so I think it should do at least LH numbers

6 minutes ago, EndofASadMovie said:

Very interested in seeing this coming Monday's numbers. Assuming today's will be better from the slightly better TTH placement. If Monday's numbers are good, I can see this having a very healthy time on the Hot 100.

3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

She really is, I thought she would never, but she is doing it.

She is very popular now here in Spain, way more than ever before. The tour next year will seal the deal

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

she’s Miss Protucalica as well since she has been charting all her albums all year. She and The Weeknd share the #1 spot on spotify all the time :jonnycat:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jpkun said:

Girlie you missed it. She IS Miss. Italicana 2023. Only the Eiffel Tower left to conquer. 

I saw she beat Laura Pausini but I thought the 30 debut was still bigger? Did I miss a conquering in my haste?? :jonny5:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Timeless said:

Girl, if you've seen how many views each of her recent music videos have gotten on YouTube (minus Anti-Hero) you'd see exactly why it seems unnecessary for her :rip:

Artists make a lot from YouTube Ads. Spotify doesn't have that.

2 minutes ago, taylor__fan said:

She really is, I thought she would never, but she is doing it.

She is very popular now here in Spain, way more than ever before. The tour next year will seal the deal

If only her schedule allowed her to add more Madrid dates, y'all deserve so much better  :gaycat7:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

she’s Miss Protucalica as well since she has been charting all her albums all year. She and The Weeknd share the #1 spot on spotify all the time :jonnycat:

And I know the two Lisbon shows are gonna help her eat that man up :ryan3:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raphy23 said:

Artists make a lot from YouTube Ads. Spotify doesn't have that.

Yeah, I'd imagine that all of her videos from the past two years besides maybe Karma or ICSY have paid for themselves at this point, so there's really no financial reason not to do it, especially as she's honing her directorial skills 

• Like 1

Just now, wastedpotential said:

And I know the two Lisbon shows are gonna help her eat that man up :ryan3:

He only had one date and she gets two. I’m afraid she already ate him up 

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

He only had one date and she gets two. I’m afraid she already ate him up 

:ryan3:

Oh Miss Portugalicana :ryan3:

when do the Portuguese album charts update?

7 hours ago, Liafen said:

will IIOTN? be her only #1 she doesnt perform on tour?

I’ve been wondering if she’s going to add IION? to the 1989 set when the tour returns, likely replacing Wildest Dreams (since it wasn’t even in the film). 

5 hours ago, SpeakNowTv said:

just had a thought

assuming that she's gonna announce Rep TV on a show, what color are the bracelets gonna light up? cause obviously black would be impossible, and i think we can all agree that the second official color for Rep would be green cause yk it's the color of a snake, but green is also debut so if they were to light up green we would think debut not rep, maybe white? cause yk black and white, idk

I could be totally off base here, but I feel like it’ll be white, maybe orange. I know green does correlate with Rep a lot because of the snakes, and it’s true Debut is a light green, but I’m just not sure how hard they’re going to go for light up bracelets. I can see the bracelets just being green for Debut. 

Also, Folklore is gray, so white is technically still open.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

Oh Miss Portugalicana :ryan3:

when do the Portuguese album charts update?

I’ve been looking all day girl, I think we combine the versions cause Speak Now (stolen) was charting last week

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

If only her schedule allowed her to add more Madrid dates, y'all deserve so much better  :gaycat7:

I would have been sold out for sure, but well, at least I got tickets for Lisbon

• Like 1

Just now, taylor__fan said:

I would have been sold out for sure, but well, at least I got tickets for Lisbon

For which date? Let’s trade friendship bracelets sis :gaycat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.