Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

27 minutes ago, Liafen said:

will IIOTN? be her only #1 she doesnt perform on tour?

idk i assumed she was gonna change the setlist a bit over the 18 months, or i would expect her to add a new no.1 to a number of shows 

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

I gotta say I’m disappointed by her team not booking a top 3 spot on TTH. She probably could have a multiweeker with her vault tracks

• Like 1

Although IION only down 1.3% in the US and globally. Stable smash hit with room to grow. Interested to see if the no.8 TTH helps at all, and if she gets any radio love this week.

great radio update for IION :clap3:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

It's truly impressive how the Midnights era revived her radio power. The IION update is insane! :clap3:

• Like 1

Now That We Don't Talk better dethrone Is It Over Now? this week :duca:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Now That We Don't Talk better dethrone Is It Over Now? this week :duca:

I would love that but since OOIN is taking off on radio, it won't happen. :dancehall3:

• Like 2

US weekly spotify

antihero 31.47 mil

lavender 25.87 mil

maroon 23.48

midnight rain 23.23

snow 23.10

you're on your own kid 21.71 

karma 21.12

vigilante 20.41

is it over now 20.06 mil = 9

other women as 1st credit

good 4 u 31.74

drivers 30.43

7 rings 28.15

thank u 23.64

break up with 22.68

flowers 21.78

easy on me 20.46 = 7

drake has had 4 (feelings, plan, nonstop, rich flex). 

littlebodybigheart

“is it over now?” gonna snatch the #1 in the us, canada, the uk and australia :eek:

is “now that we don’t talk” still doing numbers on tiktok? i could see it becoming a solid hit too

just had a thought

assuming that she's gonna announce Rep TV on a show, what color are the bracelets gonna light up? cause obviously black would be impossible, and i think we can all agree that the second official color for Rep would be green cause yk it's the color of a snake, but green is also debut so if they were to light up green we would think debut not rep, maybe white? cause yk black and white, idk

Edited by SpeakNowTv

This CLASSIC album :jonny: the best re-recording by far.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SpeakNowTv said:

just had a thought

assuming that she's gonna announce Rep TV on a show, what color are the bracelets gonna light up? cause obviously black would be impossible, and i think we can all agree that the second official color for black would be green cause yk is the color of a snake, but green is also debut so if they were to light up green we would think debut not rep, maybe white? cause yk black and white, idk

Perhaps white?

21 minutes ago, Eglė said:

Perhaps white?

Perhaps to announce Folklore Taylor's version

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, SpeakNowTv said:

just had a thought

assuming that she's gonna announce Rep TV on a show, what color are the bracelets gonna light up? cause obviously black would be impossible, and i think we can all agree that the second official color for black would be green cause yk is the color of a snake, but green is also debut so if they were to light up green we would think debut not rep, maybe white? cause yk black and white, idk

I don't consider debut green, but rather teal/turquoise, so a true green would still work for Rep.

52 minutes ago, SpeakNowTv said:

just had a thought

They lit up green when I got a surprise rep song during the Eras Tour. I thought it was a debut song since it was green and didn't recognize the song (not a rep fan).

I need her team to be insane and smart and push Now That We Don’t Talk for a quick #1 before it fizzled. Like just give us a single version and a remix and we can make it happen :eli: for a week and then let Is It Over have it’s full chart run 

• Haha 1

Seeing all this love for Clean TV makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :bird:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SpeakNowTv said:

just had a thought

Orange. That’s the 2nd color of the album after black (based on the photoshoot)

5 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

Orange. That’s the 2nd color of the album after black (based on the photoshoot)

So Rep is actually the lost Orange album then

1 hour ago, BODERLINE said:

I don't consider debut green, but rather teal/turquoise, so a true green would still work for Rep.

with the eras tour visuals she kinda officialized green as the designated color for debut

3 hours ago, Catch22 said:

37 (+7) Is It Over Now? (Taylor's Version): 992 (+405) | 3.741 (+1.385) 

38. Sl*t! (Taylor's Version): 948 (+47) | 3.803 (+0.074) 

Today IION leapfrogged over fl*p! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.