Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

I have decided that I think the 1989 is my favorite vault so far, even (slightly) beating out the Speak Now vault (which I have been obsessed with, even if no one else is). Like—

Is It Over Now? 11/10

Say Don’t Go 10/10

Now That We Don’t Talk 10/10

Sl*t! 10/10

Suburban Legends 9/10

Subaru Lesbians is my “least fave” vault track, and I still give it a 9/10. :rip: Taylor really was not lying when she said these five songs are insane. :jonny5:

• Like 7

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

to what extent did this manage to get the stolen version streams down? do we see a significant decrease in Blank Space's or Style's daily streams?

My blue vinyl came today and so I could finally compare it to the Target one, and the Target cover IS darker and slightly warmer toned. Makes me like it more since it differentiates it more, but also annoys me cause it's so subtle :rip:

57 minutes ago, sbenci said:

to what extent did this manage to get the stolen version streams down? do we see a significant decrease in Blank Space's or Style's daily streams?

Globally, BS and Style are doing okay, top 70.

In the US, yeah they're down. Only Style is in top 200 on the daily chart.

This is the one that I think is gonna be tough. I feel like we won't know for another few months

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sbenci said:

The og album version saw the lowest daily streams in 6 months. But yeah we will have to wait longer to see the longevity, especially for the singles (I'm lowkey worried about SIO TV, it's one of the worst performing songs on Spotify US) :ducky:

Edited by PerfectSacrifice
  • Like 1

This was always going to be the original album that would be hardest to bury.

I think 1989 (TV) will get massive streams for the near future and will always be above the original, but 1989 (2014) will continue getting above 5 million streams a day. It'll probably pass 10 billion streams in the next two years, imo.

I hope rep is full of angry vault  song 

I think two versions of 1989 will chart for a long time. All those 463 weeks won't go to waste :gaylorcat2:

• ATRL Moderator

Slvt just keeps getting better and better that pre-chorus is especially addictive WHEW

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, mypaintoyou said:

I hope rep is full of angry vault  song 

doubt that's gonna happen

i do hope Family is on there

• Like 1

I want a Reputation song full of F Bombs. I also want the Taylor Drake song.

• Like 3

Do you think we'll have a 2nd week no. 1? or Jung Kook will block us?

4 minutes ago, Anti-Hero said:

Do you think we'll have a 2nd week no. 1? or Jung Kook will block us?

I think 1989 TV will do a good 200-250k, or so. Will probably depend more on if ARMY has found new tactics. Their previous peak for a BTS-member solo album is around 170k.

You know well that Reputa vault is only gonna be love songs about joe's d

:ahh:

Edited by LastKiss
spelling
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, illicit affairs said:

Still fuming SDG isn't getting the IION? love. Lol

Most people, myself included, have it as their second favorite vault track. IION is just getting its moment as the #1. SDG is absolutely gorgeous (her voice on the verses :jonny5:) and hopefully it’ll be the next one to get the love and appreciation. 

33 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

You know well that Reputa vault is only gonna be love songs about joe's d

:ahh:

She recorded it pretty late on when she seemed to already have problems with toe so I really doubt she'd only release love songs

It's kinda sad, Im sure it's going to hurt to revist how in love she was  and how much that album is focused on him saving her

We can Petition to trash gorgeous to make her feel better: it's ok girl we'd understand if you were to get rid of it :eli:  

• Like 1

Just went to check Z100's top played songs:

2 Cruel Summer

21 SL*T!

29 Wildest Dreams

30 Suburban Legends

43 Now That We Dont Talk

49 Is It Over Now?

Legendary

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Starchild said:

She recorded it pretty late on when she seemed to already have problems with toe so I really doubt she'd only release love songs

It's kinda sad, Im sure it's going to hurt to revist how in love she was  and how much that album is focused on him saving her

We can Petition to trash gorgeous to make her feel better: it's ok girl we'd understand if you were to get rid of it :eli:  

I was thinking about this just the other day. I can’t fathom what it would feel like to re-record songs like Call It What You Want - it must take a strong person to do all that, and presumably less than a year after breaking up.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Slvt just keeps getting better and better that pre-chorus is especially addictive WHEW

Got lovesick all over my bed and Lovelorn and nobody knows / Love thorns all over this rose makes me glow, float, beam, etc. UGH

• Like 3

SlVT is my fav with IION and SDG

LSub is my least played but she’s still cute 

but ugh I just love SLVT 

pretty face 😈

1 hour ago, skizzo said:

2 Cruel Summer

21 SL*T!

29 Wildest Dreams

30 Suburban Legends

43 Now That We Dont Talk

49 Is It Over Now?

Legendary

Why are they not playing Say Don't Go? Lol

1 hour ago, skizzo said:

2 Cruel Summer

21 SL*T!

29 Wildest Dreams

30 Suburban Legends

43 Now That We Dont Talk

49 Is It Over Now?

Legendary

well, at least we'll get a quick no.1 out of it celebrate the album, but I guess we're ready for rep tv now!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Clean is such an amazing song. One of my favorite Taylor ones. :jonny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.