Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

20 minutes ago, Maroonx said:

So the 4 deluxe cds are sold out... do we know how many copies that is?? I saw some post on twitter saying it was 240K... that sounds rather low.

the Midnights variants were also “exclusive limited editions” and we all know how that turned out lol. i’m sure in the coming weeks they will all come back and stay in stock 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

2 hours ago, Popboi. said:

I- 

We-

:deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

GOOOODBYE :deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

My poor anus polaroids don't need any more publicity :gaycat6:

Ok so that’s two against and how many for it? I think I counted 1989 fors… :fan:

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Maroonx said:

Thanks for this.... that's such a low number for a WW release. I was expecting like 100K for each. 

Anyway, with that said, I think she will drop some vinyl variants as well.

Oh there’s probably 100k of each WW, 60k is just the total in US :eli: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Popboi. said:

Oh there’s probably 100k of each WW, 60k is just the total in US :eli: 

Ahhhhh ok, I didn't know this. :heart:

Remember when we thought this was a 1989 album art serve and we were imminently getting a release announcement, but then it turned out to be a teaser for Glitch.mp3? Wheewww now we’re full circle 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I’m scared of the Sparks Fly-sification of Style.

The energy needs to be there!

I tried re-listening to IKYWT (TV). Why does it sound like a shell of its former self :chick3: 

On 8/10/2023 at 2:34 PM, Teneo said:

Hey thanks for the welcome committee while you’re at it would you mind not sharing any more ass hole pictures to members of this forum? Specially if your bathroom floor and toenails are dirty (we could see mold there) and personal hygiene is lacking? Your anus is not 1989 man we don’t need the full Polaroid collection…

what :rip:

• Haha 2

On 8/10/2023 at 7:34 PM, Teneo said:

Hey thanks for the welcome committee while you’re at it would you mind not sharing any more ass hole pictures to members of this forum? Specially if your bathroom floor and toenails are dirty (we could see mold there) and personal hygiene is lacking? Your anus is not 1989 man we don’t need the full Polaroid collection…

I love this website

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’m pretty sure they’re holding off on restocking the CDs for now because there are vinyl variants coming. The details listed in the standard vinyl are the same as for Midnights and SNTV (something about 1 unique collectible cover or something?), which then got variants - but this time I expect varying covers unlike the other TVs. Probably just the same cover options as for the CDs. And/or perhaps she’ll do signed CDs/vinyls.

Either way, other stuff is coming for sure and she’ll probably restock the CDs later and/or they’ll be in stores during release week.

Edited by Holiest Dreams
  • Like 1

The toe jam comment still going viral we love to see it 

spacer.png

i wonder what Jack’s feet smell like

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Given that ELVIRA produced Message In A Bottle it is pretty much a given that any MM leftovers will also be handled by Her for 19KatyNein and Puta vaults, because missy hates us.

YD8WDgc.gif

44 minutes ago, mael said:

Given that ELVIRA produced Message In A Bottle it is pretty much a given that any MM leftovers will also be handled by Her for 19KatyNein and Puta vaults, because missy hates us.

YD8WDgc.gif

I wouldn’t be mad about it. Maybe I’m in the minority idk but I’ve loved everything she’s given us. The dancing witch remix was a rePUTA throwback serve and I loved both Meat in a Bottom and Girl at the Club :heart: she’s no Max but she’s serving potential

also she produced Coming of Age on Maisie Peters’ latest album and that song is top 2 on that album as well

Edited by youreyesgocold
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

The toe jam comment still going viral we love to see it 

spacer.png

i wonder what Jack’s feet smell like

It is THE moment 

rs_260x320-141023120703-v19.gif?fit=arou

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mael said:

YD8WDgc.gif

Message in a Butthole was executed pretty well, all things considered

though, since we never actually heard the original, who knows if it was butchered or not :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

I always thought the vocal mixing on MIAB sounded much better and more in line with the way her vocals were handled on all her OG Max songs, compared to the vocals on the Max songs that Rowe handled :rip:

We should be so lucky if Elvira re-produces the vault Max songs.

Edited by Holiest Dreams
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

There's something so tearjerking about this album and era in general. I was in middle school when this album released and now I'm starting my doctorate :dancehall:

I was THERE as a young girlie in 2014 during the leaks like a shady gay man, the classic ATRL threads talking about how new her outfits were + the BOB :deadbanana2:, the users saying they'd unstan if she made another IKYWT/WANEGBT and the users expecting another Red/Treacherous nnnnnnn the way the 2014 ATRL Swifties clocked the users who leaked the album bc they called New Romantics, 'New Romance' :toofunny3: (it was the name on the leaked mp3), I remember listening to the leaked WTNY for the first time, HATED it at first bc wtf was it, the iTunes Canada #1 which was 5 seconds of white noise, when Yahoo leaked Blank Space's music video :deadbanana4:The start of the Arianators vs Swifties under the current beef when the article came out about Taylor's management being scared of Ariana clogging the charts during the ME era :jonny5:

IM SO EXCITED AHHHHHHH WE WILL BE LISTENING!

Edited by MingYouToo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

There's something so tearjerking about this album and era in general. I was in middle school when this album released and now I'm starting my doctorate :dancehall:

I was THERE as a young girlie in 2014 during the leaks like a shady gay man, the classic ATRL threads talking about how new her outfits were + the BOB :deadbanana2:, the users saying they'd unstan if she made another IKYWT/WANEGBT and the users expecting another Red/Treacherous nnnnnnn the way the 2014 ATRL Swifties clocked the users who leaked the album bc they called New Romantics, 'New Romance' :toofunny3: (it was the name on the leaked mp3), I remember listening to the leaked WTNY for the first time, HATED it at first bc wtf was it, the iTunes Canada #1 which was 5 seconds of white noise, when Yahoo leaked Blank Space's music video :deadbanana4:The start of the Arianators vs Swifties under the current beef when the article came out about Taylor's management being scared of Ariana clogging the charts during the ME era :jonny5:

IM SO EXCITED AHHHHHHH WE WILL BE LISTENING!

HOWLING I completely forgot about this :bibliahh: I was an Ari stan during ME but even I know that article was delulu. Taylor and Ari aren't in the same galaxy.

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

though, since we never actually heard the original, who knows if it was butchered or not :deadbanana4:

A tea for the potential smashery of the 1989 TV vault. :coffee: We don’t know how much of a downgrade they’ll be from the originals so we will be spared the trauma of their bad production :jonnycat:

Maybe we don’t need Aaron to save the vault after all. but we still need to pray someone kidnapped Rowe and locked him in a basement during production of the main album

spacer.png

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

HOWLING I completely forgot about this :bibliahh: I was an Ari stan during ME but even I know that article was delulu. Taylor and Ari aren't in the same galaxy.

But girl u do remember leading up to SIOs release, Ariana had like 3 smashes clogging the Top 10 and Problem was sitting at #1 for months, Bang Bang was eating radio, while LMH was climbing FAST and everyone still had doubts if Taylor was gonna pull off the move to pop 

Some of the instigating Monsters (when they once ruled the world) sided with Ariana too :toofunny3: this site HATED her and didnt think Taylor deserved to belong among the MPGs :fan: now look at ha!

2 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

But girl u do remember leading up to SIOs release, Ariana had like 3 smashes clogging the Top 10 and Problem was sitting at #1 for months, Bang Bang was eating radio, while LMH was climbing FAST and everyone still had doubts if Taylor was gonna pull off the move to pop 

Some of the instigating Monsters (when they once ruled the world) sided with Ariana too :toofunny3: this site HATED her and didnt think Taylor deserved to belong among the MPGs :fan: now look at ha!

It's the historical revision. Everyone knows My Featurings had 0 number ones and this fact tortured Arianators until she finally got one with TUN.

taylorswiftgapad1.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

It's the historical revision. Everyone knows My Featurings had 0 number ones and this fact tortured Arianators until she finally got one with TUN.

taylorswiftgapad1.gif

girl she was in her 2nd era and was shitting out 4 top 10s in less than a year, regardless of #1 or not she was a threat to the charts. but lemme not argue with that. taylor won in the end!

3 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I’m pretty sure they’re holding off on restocking the CDs for now because there are vinyl variants coming. The details listed in the standard vinyl are the same as for Midnights and SNTV (something about 1 unique collectible cover or something?), which then got variants - but this time I expect varying covers unlike the other TVs. Probably just the same cover options as for the CDs. And/or perhaps she’ll do signed CDs/vinyls.

Either way, other stuff is coming for sure and she’ll probably restock the CDs later and/or they’ll be in stores during release week.

Unfortunately the description for Speak Now TV says the same thing. But I hope you're right and we do get more vinyl variants. 

Do y’all ever wonder if ari had blocked SIO from topping the hot 100 would she still be homewrecking with SpongeBob SquarePants??? A true AU 

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Iggy was doing the same thing. But we all knew Taylor was bigger because the album sale difference was (is) MASSIVE.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.