Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

4 minutes ago, justin. said:

We don't talk enough about how much Wonderland was upgraded :jonny:

It was already a huge bop, but this was an immaculate rerecording.

Beautiful gown indeed

• Like 1

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

15 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

- Is it over now? - 29.5K (+6.3K) / 60.1K

- Say Don't GOD - 20.3K (+1.6K) / 24K

- Slvt - 23.8K (+2.4K) / 26.5K 

- NTWDT - 31.5K (+10.1K) /  80.2K

- Suburban Legends - 2376 (+226) / 2.6K

(my last tiktok update)

NTWDT and IION look really healthy! 

1 hour ago, LiamVillain said:
17 -6
Taylor Swift - Is It Over Now? (Taylor's Version) [From The Vault]
19 +4
Taylor Swift - Is It Over Now? (Taylor's Version) [From The Vault]
23 -8
Taylor Swift - Now That We Don't Talk (Taylor's Version) [From The Vault]
26 -13
Taylor Swift - "****!" (Taylor's Version) [From The Vault]
30 -12
Taylor Swift - Say Don't Go (Taylor's Version) [From The Vault]
32 -7
Taylor Swift - Now That We Don't Talk (Taylor's Version) [From The Vault]
51 -17
Taylor Swift - Say Don't Go (Taylor's Version) [From The Vault]
67 -17
Taylor Swift - "****!" (Taylor's Version) [From The Vault]
73 -33
Taylor Swift - Suburban Legends (Taylor's Version) [From The Vault]
83 -20
Taylor Swift - Suburban Legends (Taylor's Version) [From The Vault]

Suburban Legends the flop that you are :WAP:

still not combined yet :rip: Apple Music when i catch you

The way people here are unabashed success stans :ryan3:Suburban Legends, you'll get your flowers eventually since I'm always on the right side of history.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I can’t get over IION SDG and NTWDT :jonny5:

I don’t think she expected this level of reception :jonny5:

• Thanks 1

Maybe instead of ts11 the double album will be the rep vault tracks? The orange for reputation never really made sense (orange photoshoot, orange outfit/ cage in LWYMMD)

So nicki, blackpink, The Weeknd, post Malone, halsey, and dua on rep tv?

5 minutes ago, evermore. said:

I like Suburban Legends (AI Version) and Is It Over Now (AI Version) more than any of the vault tracks tbh

:suburban:

Wait… there’s full fake versions? Because that “Suburban Legends” one slaps TBH

• Thumbs Down 1

56 minutes ago, evermore. said:

I like Suburban Legends (AI Version) and Is It Over Now (AI Version) more than any of the vault tracks tbh

:suburban:

wait WOT is the latter? :lakitu: spill on the former tho :sistrens:

I still can’t believe people think the vault sounds Midnights-ified :deadbanana4:

Like, I’ll give you Suburban Legends and maybe the verses of NTWDT, but the rest is… not that. This (godly) production fits right in with the other songs Jack did for the OG album and his Bleachers music released around the same time

Edited by Holiest Dreams
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Maybe instead of ts11 the double album will be the rep vault tracks? The orange for reputation never really made sense (orange photoshoot, orange outfit/ cage in LWYMMD)

It’s crazy how there are so many easter eggs she’s laud for years that we still don’t know the answers too

1 minute ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I still can’t believe people think the vault sounds Midnights-ified :deadbanana4:

Like, I’ll give you Suburban Legends and maybe the verses of NTWDT, but the rest is… not that. This (godly) production fits right in with the other songs Jack did for the OG album and his Bleachers music released around the same time

Don’t people only think SL, ****, and NTWDT sound like Midnights. I thought we all agreed Is It Over Now and Say Dont Go are very 1989 sounding (also in length and lyrics). The other tracks have legit writing from post 2020 so I find it  really hard to believe they’re from 2014

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

So nicki, blackpink, The Weeknd, post Malone, halsey, and dua on rep tv?

:psyduck:

24 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Don’t people only think SL, ****, and NTWDT sound like Midnights. I thought we all agreed Is It Over Now and Say Dont Go are very 1989 sounding (also in length and lyrics). The other tracks have legit writing from post 2020 so I find it  really hard to believe they’re from 2014

It’s pretty obvious the other ones are old as well lol. I think a lot of people have unforunately misunderstood the purpose of the vaults section. Swifties hear some songs sounding a bit out of place sonically or lyrically and jump to the conclusions “this must be new and she’s lying” (not saying you are, just a general statement). 

In reality, Taylor herself even said back in 2021 that the vaults are fun because nobody has heard the original versions and she can change them to her liking. We’ve seen from songs like Bye Bye Baby, which we have the real demo for, that she’s re-worded a lot of the lyrics. You can tell easily that the bases of all these songs are old, but she applied some of the knowledge she’s gained since then when it comes to composing and reworded some of the lyrics and compositions - along with Jack. It’s really that simple: the vault is meant to be its own separate addition to the album and not sound like it all fits perfectly into the OG songs that have been re-recorded.

Edited by Holiest Dreams
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

The 3 smashes

not people serving taste for once  :jonny:

(Poor slvt its a great song)

Since Shellback did the drums on Shake It Off (Taylor's Version), I hope that means she's still in contact with Max's crew.

I am quite surprised Elvira didn't do Style and New Romantics, though. Based off of Girl At Home, she would have killed NR.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

The GP said TASTE! :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.