Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

17 minutes ago, Squall said:

So Zack Bryan's song has more airplay, sales & streams than Suburban Legends but they have the same amount of points? How? :dies: 

That can happen due to streams. Zach Bryan’s song probably has more YouTube, Pandora, unsubscribed Spotify streams, etc… they count for less points towards the Hot 100. Suburban Legends is very heavily weighted with on demand streams. 

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

NTWDT fighting with IION over which is going to go more viral, every other tiktok I see is soundtracked by one or the other. :deadbanana4:

IION keeps growing on me, but I'm gonna need a radio edit without that weird-ass intro cuz I simply can't get used to it

stephm.png

4 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

IION keeps growing on me, but I'm gonna need a radio edit without that weird-ass intro cuz I simply can't get used to it

stephm.png

Someone I saw on twitter who heard it on KIIS.fm in LA said they cut the first 20 seconds of the song for the intro bumper, so I think the stations are doing that themselves :ryan3:

1 hour ago, LiamVillain said:

here's the video clip :cm: 

Something clicked around Midnights and Taylor's vocals improved a lot

Her delivery on the Anti Hero verses and S**T! first verse is incredible 

Edited by Saintlor

1 hour ago, Lille said:

NTWDT fighting with IION over which is going to go more viral, every other tiktok I see is soundtracked by one or the other. :deadbanana4:

Yea I noticed im getting way more IION today, compared to yesterday which was almost 100% NTWDT. 

51 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

stephm.png

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Someone I saw on twitter who heard it on KIIS.fm in LA said they cut the first 20 seconds of the song for the intro bumper, so I think the stations are doing that themselves :ryan3:

2 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

:ryan3:

well, hello, let's celebrate that

stephm.png

• Haha 1

Let's fast forward to three hundred takeout coffees later
I see your profile and your smile on unsuspecting waiters
You dream of my mouth before it called you a lying traitor
You search in every maiden's bed for somethin' greater, baby

She utterly obliterated him and left no crumbs :jonny:

NTWDT is amazing too it deserves the #1 as much as IION:WAP:

And The intro isn't even annoying yall,

lord what do you like? :rip:

• Like 1

every single time I listen to IION? I compulsively think about when one of you asked if that noise was SpongeBob having an orgasm :emofish:

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

every single time I listen to IION? I compulsively think about when one of you asked if that noise was SpongeBob having an orgasm :emofish:

Reason #89 why Say Dont Go was the better single

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

The CD booklet is so pretty :wanda:I have the aquamarine CD and the target tangerine vinyl (which I have yet to spin but will do so this weekend :jamming:

I made a new tracklist for 1989 for anyone who is into trying out these kinds of things. I like the vault tracks so much more as individual songs not having to listen to them all bunched up together at the end — they do not keep pace at all. It’s such a drastic dropoff in energy but I’ve really mixed them in well and given the album a pretty clear storyline too!

Spoiler

New Romantics
Blank Space

“****!”

You Are in Love

Say Don’t Go

All You Had to Do Was Stay

Wildest Dreams

Now That We Don’t Talk

Bad Blood**
Shake It Off

Welcome to New York

Suburban Legends

How You Get the Girl

I Wish You Would

This Love

Style

I Know Places

Out of the Woods

Is It Over Now?

Wonderland

Clean

* (I chose the Kendrick version but feel free to use the solo version :gaycat2:)

The segment from I Wish You Would all the way to Clean is kind of a work of art if you ask me.

I also really love Say Don’t Go > AYHTDWS > Wildest Dreams > NTTWDT.

I could live without Bad Blood, SIO, WTNY, and Suburban Legends but I wanted to use all tracks. I’d cut those 4 though and go NTTWDT directly into I Wish You Would and it’d be a perfect album.

Edited by PoisonedIvy
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, delugeional said:

Reason #89 why Say Dont Go was the better single

lol. NO.

• Like 2

This God (Taylor's Version) is such a good song

• Like 3

Now That We Don't Talk is the smash Tik Tok hit, I fear.

4 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

Makes sense because it has a perfect 20 seconds part that you have to replay since the rest of the songs is too short. still love it regardless.

4 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

I want her to do the tiktok trend so bad:chick3: imagine the things she would say?? THE TEA SHE WOULD SPILL????

NTWDT just eclipsed IION on tt, if it translates to streams and her team pull a slvt on IION and switch everything to NTWDT :dies:

5 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

NTWDT just eclipsed IION on tt, if it translates to streams and her team pull a slvt on IION and switch everything to NTWDT :dies:

IION will still gets it #1 for this week so that would just mean 1989 TV could get two #1s. Increasing the expanded 1989 to 5 #1s.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Next week with another artist on a remix easy #1

Edited by delugeional
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Sl*t!’s revenge, if she can’t be a single nobody can! :gaycat5:

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.