Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

Taylor would have 25 #1 singles and they'd all be diamond :ryan3:

Yep! After all buying a single again and again and again is far easier and cheaper than bulk-buying vinyls again and again. Funny how OTHs never think of it :ryan3:

• Like 1

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

3 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

:coffee2:

nn poor sIut :dies: i was hoping style would've outpeaked its original peak but seems like it won't be the case :dancehall2:

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

Also, I can't believe Taylor has gone from getting one vault track to #1 and another to #5 with a video, hype, and decent playlisting, to getting the entire vault into the top 10 with EASE :ryan3:

1989 is such a different animal, I just know the OTH are having a miserable OcTayber :ryan3:

I didn't even thought about it that way! Her POWER :ahh:

But she only did 300K in streaming so she's a flop :ryan3:

• Like 1

NTWDT Is viral on tik with people coming off with their own 

and I love it 

Just now, Enrique523 said:

I didn't even thought about it that way! Her POWER :ahh:

But she only did 300K in streaming so she's a flop :ryan3:

We just need to be glad she didn't do 299k, cause that's the sign of terminal career decline and precedes an imminent career death :ryan3:

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

We just need to be glad she didn't do 299k, cause that's the sign of terminal career decline and precedes an imminent career death :ryan3:

299k is fine. 286k is what is absolutely essential to avoid. BAD things have happened after artists opened with 286k. :ryan3:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Extremely Stable said:

She lowkey did on IION tbh? That one lyric about everybody wants him that's my crime

It was not enough :michael: they deserve several dozens lashes, we were DEEP in the trenches and nearly stoned to death

spacer.png

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

No men in the Top 10 (if Kendrick doesn't get credited for Bad Blood)! :duca:

39 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

:coffee2:

should we be worries about IION losing it's rightful #1? :dancehall2:

so it's a done deal that one of the vault tracks is going #1? or is there a possibility that Cruel Summer or Paint the Town Red takes it?

Now That We Don’t Talk is a cute girl, but if she steals the #1 from IION, I will personally picket outside the Billboard headquarters. 

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, rta1913 said:

so it's a done deal that one of the vault tracks is going #1? or is there a possibility that Cruel Summer or Paint the Town Red takes it?

If Apple Music accidently deletes the album and never gets it back online in their attempts to finally combine the 2 versions, then we might lose the #1

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, justin. said:

Now That We Don’t Talk is a cute girl, but if she steals the #1 from IION, I will personally picket outside the Billboard headquarters. 

spacer.png

Don't worry, IION is taking the #1 this week. But Now That We Don't Talk is coming to show the girlies what longevity is. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Also, I can't believe Taylor has gone from getting one vault track to #1 and another to #5 with a video, hype, and decent playlisting, to getting the entire vault into the top 10 with EASE :ryan3:

1989 is such a different animal, I just know the OTH are having a miserable OcTayber :ryan3:

Even though we’ll get the confirmation of the Top 10 on Tayvember :ryan3:

• Haha 1

The fact she could’ve gotten 5 #1’s this year with the right promotion for Enchanted and some extra tricks with Karma:chick2: Only organic hits this year!

How many will she get in 2023? I say one if she releases Rep TV, one more if she releases TS11 and a third one if she gives august the promo it deserves👀

33 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

Subaru Lesbians is the biggest grower for me :jonnycat:it goes so crazy

and KISS me ina way that's gonna screw me up forever! :jonny:

Edited by Raphy23
  • Like 2

I absolutely love this re-recording and vault tracks are stellar. Say Don’t Go and Is It Over Now are the best FTV tracks, imo. 

However, the whole TV project has made me appreciate the earlier albums far, far more. Fearless and SN were given significant upgrades (vocals and production) and it just makes me even more excited for debut TV. I know I’m the minority here, but in terms of vault songs I think it goes : Red TV > SN TV > Fearless TV> 1989 TV. 

I’m also so surprised that Red/SN TV’s got MV treatments but 1989 didn’t. It makes me wonder, it’s been been a HUGE year for her with the Eras tour, CS stomping, two TV’s, and now with all the press/gossip surrounding her and Travis if she’s just wanting to keep a low profile for a while, perhaps? 

Edited by BlackStar_93
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

Ok? But where is the video? 

:khalyan2: 

18 minutes ago, Klein said:

Don't worry, IION is taking the #1 this week. But Now That We Don't Talk is coming to show the girlies what longevity is. 

I agree, IION definitely taking #1 this week, but would not be surprised if NTWDT continues to become more viral and takes #1 next week.

So Zack Bryan's song has more airplay, sales & streams than Suburban Legends but they have the same amount of points? How? :dies: 

2 minutes ago, Squall said:

So Zack Bryan's song has more airplay, sales & streams than Suburban Legends but they have the same amount of points? How? :dies: 

wilson's predictions are usually off

or maybe IRE has a lot of free streams

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.