Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

Its getting really absurd with AM. On the album charts they got combined like 40 hours ago now :rip:

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

7 minutes ago, RadioactiveLights said:

Delusional me still hopes we get a third folklore/evermore-ish project to make it a trilogy

I need woodvale to be real even if she never intended it to be 

13 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

There are dozens of us - dozens:biblio:

According to some people on here all it takes is a dozen interested people to secure 1 million debut

:clack: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kyle-x said:

According to some people on here all it takes is a dozen interested people to secure 1 million debut

I mean, if Billboard would let them count, I’d have purchased a million copies of Evermore myself, so

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

I mean, if Billboard would let them count, I’d have purchased a million copies of Evermore myself, so

Let's rig the charts for the week after 1989 TV debuts sis, evermore back at #1 as winter approaches is appropriate 

1 hour ago, justin. said:

Someone start fake controversy over IION and make it go viral. Quickly!

”Red blood, white snow” Taylor Swift is a c*ke addict! Listen to IION to learn more! 

Olivia just tweeted it's about her!

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

There are dozens of us - dozens:biblio:

And all 12 of us sit perched on ATRL and ***** about how much we need it like we get paid per comment:ryan3:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

Let's rig the charts for the week after 1989 TV debuts sis, evermore back at #1 as winter approaches is appropriate 

It's the way the ATRL conspirators who truly believe Taylor's success is entirely fanbase driven have no concept of how many batshit chart shenanigans we'd pull if we were as powerful as they've deluded themselves into thinking we are :ryan3:

I for one would use my powers for evil and make Cowboy Like Me the longest running #1 in history :ryan3:

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

the truth is out there

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Dephira said:

It's a Taylor Swift thread 

:khalyan2:

Her base is the embodiment of that girl acting freaked out and panicking every time before getting exam results back, then always getting an A+ every time 

This is... so accurate :rip:

I fear for the days Taylor won't be as successful as she is now, she'd still be the most successful female artist but some Swifties will act as if she's the biggest flop that ever flopped :toofunny3:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

It's the way the ATRL conspirators who truly believe Taylor's success is entirely fanbase driven have no concept of how many batshit chart shenanigans we'd pull if we were as powerful as they've deluded themselves into thinking we are :ryan3:

This will never fail to make me laugh. Swifties are SO BAD at organizing for chart battles in general yet they want people to believe we somehow have the power to make anything #1 for ever and ever. IF ONLY :ahh:

• Haha 1

I really did the 1989 Taylor's version and the vault tracks do add more texture and depth to the era. It can't be all bangers. Hopefully we get TS11 in 2025. I feel like there will be too much oversaturation if she releases TS11 next year. Anyway Rep Tv and debut can sustain THe ERAS TOUR and keep her name out there. I say Oct 25 will be great.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

This will never fail to make me laugh. Swifties are SO BAD at organizing for chart battles in general yet they want people to believe we somehow have the power to make anything #1 for ever and ever. IF ONLY :ahh:

Like these people have no idea what we would actually do if we had the power :gaycat4:

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

Like these people have no idea what we would actually do if we had the power :gaycat4:

Right? If we had that power she would've already surpassed the Beatles's total record sales :jonnycat:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Enrique523 said:

Right? If we had that power she would've already surpassed the Beatles's total record sales :jonnycat:

Taylor would have 25 #1 singles and they'd all be diamond :ryan3:

• Like 1

Just now, Catch22 said:

Another all female top 10 is incoming thanks again to Taylor :jonny5:

1 minute ago, simmnfierzig said:

:coffee2:

her 9th #2 :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

:coffee2:

Let's go Now That We Don't Talk :jonny5:

GP is showing taste :jonny5:

Also, I can't believe Taylor has gone from getting one vault track to #1 and another to #5 with a video, hype, and decent playlisting, to getting the entire vault into the top 10 with EASE :ryan3:

1989 is such a different animal, I just know the OTH are having a miserable OcTayber :ryan3:

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Haha 1

When she releases one of each of the Rep TV vault tracks week-by-week so she doesn't block herself from #1 

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.