Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

30 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I need evermore lpss to come next as this year’s birthday gift from her, push Tis The Damn Season as a Christmas classic that it deserves.

The way this fanbase is so spoiled they expect stuff for themselves on HER birthday :rip: 

• Haha 9

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

5 minutes ago, Starchild said:

The way this fanbase is so spoiled they expect stuff for themselves on HER birthday :rip: 

SIS but we do! Even before these contents back to back, we always get something on her birthdays. :duca:

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Starchild said:

:redface:

I’ve been a stan long enough. The first birthday gift she gave was the surprise release of Safe & Sound back in 2011! :redface:

There’s almost always something during her birthdays.

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

No 1939 vault track is topping this.

I wish Hitler, an ounce of luck, in 1944!

It's 1984

3423-medium.jpg

We need a Taylor edit like that one of her peering through the window lmao

george-orwell-quotes-header-min.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SpeakNowTv said:

im here to remind yall about the MAJOR vocal upgrade that WDTV had compared to the stolen version

And I'm here to remind you the instrumental is not IT. Max Martin cannot be replaced I fear!

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

54 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Sparks Fly TV is so good, don't say that :cries:

It’s really not :monkey: it has 0 life in it. The entire undertone of that giddy first date feeling is gone and it just sounds flat or something. I don’t mean flat from a music note perspective. I mean it just feels like a linear line with no swelling. I don’t know how to describe it any better than that so I probably sound delulu :noparty:

21 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I’ve been a stan long enough. The first birthday gift she gave was the surprise release of Safe & Sound back in 2011! :redface:

There’s almost always something during her birthdays.

TELL EM sis. You’re not wrong. (But you should be asking for an early release of rep tv for her bday instead. PRIORITIES :coffee:)

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

And I'm here to remind you the instrumental is not IT. Max Martin cannot be replaced I fear!

The eargasms at 2:35 and 3:28  CANNOT BE TOPPED

FyF5bU6.gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

The eargasms at 2:35 and 3:28  CANNOT BE TOPPED

FyF5bU6.gif

2:35 is so botched in TV ****! Taylor get me in the studio for these instrumentals! The eargasmic climax does not peak when it should and is cut off! Scooter will be getting my coins on this one unfortunately.

• Like 1

I wish I had taken a look at the initial stocking for the french store, I wanted to estimate the amount of preorders here but hard to do without doing so :doc: 

Kinda need Carly Rae on this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

2:35 is so botched in TV ****! Taylor get me in the studio for these instrumentals! The eargasmic climax does not peak when it should and is cut off! Scooter will be getting my coins on this one unfortunately.

You guys are so annoying, seriously :sick:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

@Popboi. can you edit the OP and add this comment for marketing purposes??? The mental illness will secure more streams. I haven’t stopped thinking about this iconic moment for 24 hours :sistrens: 

I- 

We-

:deadbanana4:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

You guys are so annoying, seriously :sick:

If she is going through all this effort to remake and re-record, I hate to say it but she should be getting it right. Especially for her most iconic singles. Sorry we are discussing actual music on a music forum instead of "The Fame was #1 in 2009 why?".

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

33 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

If she is going through all this effort to remake and re-record, I hate to say it but she should be getting it right. Especially for her most iconic singles. Sorry we are discussing actual music on a music forum instead of "The Fame was #1 in 2009 why?".

red tv has so many errors it’s so annoying i can’t even enjoy it properly so i hope she doesn’t mess up with 1989 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Didn’t say I don’t like her, just said I’m tired of her. I have a right to express that opinion. The fact that you felt it was necessary to attack me for daring to express exhaustion over something says a lot more about your mental state than mine. Hope you get the help you need :heart2:

This is a thread about an upcoming album. Reported you for off topic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

smoore95GAGA
37 minutes ago, on the line said:

This is a thread about an upcoming album. Reported you for off topic.

Your comment is also off topic so way to get your point across! 

OT: Has it been discussed already if she worked with Max and crew for the vault tracks?

So the 4 deluxe cds are sold out... do we know how many copies that is?? I saw some post on twitter saying it was 240K... that sounds rather low.

3 minutes ago, Maroonx said:

So the 4 deluxe cds are sold out... do we know how many copies that is?? I saw some post on twitter saying it was 240K... that sounds rather low.

There was 60k of each version. Surely closer to release they will post “more units are available due to extraordinary demand”.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Popboi. said:

There was 60k of each version. Surely closer to release they will post “more units are available due to extraordinary demand”.

Thanks for this.... that's such a low number for a WW release. I was expecting like 100K for each. 

Anyway, with that said, I think she will drop some vinyl variants as well.

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

THROWBACK. This was my 911.

spacer.png

The way Sher masterfully marketed Herself towards the most popular social platform of the time needs to be studied. This why so many have faded but She still here

EFO9UeT.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

@Popboi. can you edit the OP and add this comment for marketing purposes??? The mental illness will secure more streams. I haven’t stopped thinking about this iconic moment for 24 hours :sistrens: 

GOOOODBYE :deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

My poor anus polaroids don't need any more publicity :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.