Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

5 minutes ago, Jpkun said:

she better ***** sell signed copies on Black Friday RSD or something like that. I simply REQUIRE it.

We're probably getting 3AM vinyl for RSD

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

Since Slur won’t be going #1 anymore, I CMA’d the copy I bought from the deluxe version of the album and turned it into a copy of the album, Midnights you are bones, I speak this into existence! :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, ALA said:

Oh. If she has a batch of signed CDs ready I- (poor Speak Now)

Would they have to ship to count?

I still haven't bought 1989 TV yet as I'm waiting for the signed CD. Same with SNTV. 

1 hour ago, omrimayo said:
“Is It Over Now?” was the #1 most-added song at US Pop Radio this week, being playlisted by 83 stations upon impact.

1 hour ago, omrimayo said:

If she’s streaming #IsItOverNow? (Taylor’s Version) on @Spotify ’s Today’s Top Hits playlist,

I will surmise that you’ll probably date her. #1989TaylorsVersion

2 hours ago, Steve Johnson said:

Lol, Taylor Nation being dramatic. Biggest debut of her career confirmed. 

everything's going the right way :jonnycat: 

she won! 

• Like 2

is it over now is so question ? coded :skull: i’m waiting to hear the annoying sound in the first verse :dies:

1 hour ago, Squall said:

What? It's #50

on mine it’s #48.

10 minutes ago, on the line said:

Would they have to ship to count?

I still haven't bought 1989 TV yet as I'm waiting for the signed CD. Same with SNTV. 

Yes.

• Like 1

Just now, Frozen99 said:

is it over now is so question ? coded :skull: i’m waiting to hear the annoying sound in the first verse :dies:

on mine it’s #48.

not comparing is it #1 now to question :biblionana: the lyrics yea since they're both about hairy.

Speaking of hairy, was he huge down there or something? Taylor seemed so enamored with him :katie:

1 hour ago, Cruel Summer said:

I have to admit I feel like a clown now for once believing that Red would be the peak of the rerecordings and only ATW10 would go #1 among vault tracks :gaycatx: granted nobody could really have predicted Midnights and the Eras Tour but still, another lesson in never counting her out

truly i’ve learned over the last few years never to doubt her…thought she’d never win aoty again after fearless…then thought she’d never win it again after 1989…then thought she would never get another #1 after the lover era….no more million copies first week…no more radio hits 

she really is operating at an unprecedented level of success, and the best way to cope is just to give up on any doubts regarding the limits of her success. she’s pretty unstoppable (and yes i got emotional typing this, she might be a billionaire but she’s MY billionaire)

Edited by beckyswift
grammar
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Starchild said:

not comparing is it #1 now to question :biblionana: the lyrics yea since they're both about hairy.

Speaking of hairy, was he huge down there or something? Taylor seemed so enamored with him :katie:

He 100% has BDE.

And Question..? is a f'ing bop!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Starchild said:

she loves twinks babes

• Haha 1

Is the Eras Tour Movie still no.1? I don't know how to see movie charts.

Will she have no.1 movie, song, and album next week?

8 minutes ago, on the line said:

No, there was a new horror movie release for Halloween that exceeded all expectations.

Wait, so you guys mean another meltdown over sales was for nothing?

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, on the line said:

The Numbers - Weekend Box Office Chart for October 27, 2023 (the-numbers.com)

Five Nights at Freddy's obliterated, but the Tour movie crossed 150m this weekend 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

No, there was a new horror movie release for Halloween that exceeded all expectations.

Ah bummer but makes sense.

7 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

It was a valuable experience from which we all learned a lot (primarily not to listen to me when I’m worried about her sales, which makes sense because my therapist says I have crippling anxiety)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

like people here really thought HDD prediction was based on twitter swifties's estimates and 1989TV wouldn't sell +1M copies :psyduck:  

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

It was a valuable experience from which we all learned a lot (primarily not to listen to me when I’m worried about her sales, which makes sense because my therapist says I have crippling anxiety)

your posts make my day better, if that helps anything with your anxiety sis :hug:

Just now, Dear Reader said:

your posts make my day better, if that helps anything with your anxiety sis :hug:

Oh well thank you, that’s very nice :heart2:

I do actually think it helps to have some community to talk about shared interests like Taylor’s music - really helped me get through some times by putting my energy elsewhere! I try to encourage everyone I can to seek out spaces like this and it’s largely because the Swifties have here are so wonderful.

To each other at least :eli:

• Like 6

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

Oh well thank you, that’s very nice :heart2:

I do actually think it helps to have some community to talk about shared interests like Taylor’s music - really helped me get through some times by putting my energy elsewhere! I try to encourage everyone I can to seek out spaces like this and it’s largely because the Swifties have here are so wonderful.

To each other at least :eli:

Yeah, I do have friends that like Taylor to some degree, but it’s just way more fun and therapeutic to do it with people that actually know the lore and care for her the same way I do, so I understand you 100%! :heart2: and hey, if you ever need anything don’t be afraid to reach out :hug:

• Like 7

spacer.pngspacer.png

Notice how she added an ORANGE CITRINE jewel necklace, citrine is the birth stone for NOVEMBER... ts11

• Like 2

Since we read into everything there were blue stars in my vinyl package.

Made in France... fuming the vinyl for bedbugs as we speak. :deadbanana4:

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.