wONDERLAND

neW romantics

hOW YOU GET THE GIRL...

girl, is this an easter egg?

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

girl, is this an easter egg?

mte lmaoo

ARE OG TRACKS WISH U WOULD E YOU ARE IN LOVE ONDERLAND W OW YOU GET THE GIRL...

what does it mean . meme

2 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

mte lmaoo

ARE OG TRACKS WISH U WOULD E YOU ARE IN LOVE ONDERLAND W OW YOU GET THE GIRL...

what does it mean . meme

the stand out E and W got me screaming, the way that person spelled Ew without noticing :deadbanana4:

41 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Well idk something went wrong. These are clear errors. And I can hear them especially in Shake It Off. It sounds like irritating pops in your ears. We shouldn't be excusing audio errors. We need a day 1 patch.

THIS. The 2nd chorus on Shake It Off has some weird irritating sounds that at first listen I thought i had pop rocks in my mouth 

• Thanks 1

How no one posted it yet? (Or I didn't see?)

TOTC 2 hours ago:

Taylor Swift’s “Is It Over Now? (Taylor’s Version)” is currently predicted to reach #1 on the next Billboard Hot 100. She would become the only artist to score three #1 hits on the chart in 2023.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

Album trinity:

All You Had To Do Was Stay

Out Of The Woods

Say Don’t Go 

the taste... AMAZING!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SpeakNowTv said:

NTWDT is lowkey doing pretty well on TT

its also highkey smashing streaming. currently 12 and 21 on apple music and had a gigantic increase on spotify today compared to the rest of the tracks

49 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

the totally miss step for me it's shake it off. It's boring. I think most agree with me cause i mean, i know BS and Style are now more famous and maybe even WD, but its streaming numbers are free falling even under OOTW. 

Shake it off literally sounds identical to me, better even. Out of every song to me it sounds the closest to the OG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

**** all yall who tried to gaslight me by saying the production was fine. Not there being actual amateur errors in the mixing.

:khalyan2:

There's a really annoying high-pitched ticking noise in Shake It Off. I have to turn it off each time.

EDIT: I see others are complaining about it too.

Edited by Raphy23
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Album trinity:

IS IT OVER NOW?

slvt 

style (OG)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

There's a really annoying high-pitched ticking noise in Shake It Off. I have to turn it off each time.

EDIT: I see others are complaining about it too.

I still remember when everyone was ganging up on me when I brought this up a few days ago and everyone here made me feel like I was going insane for hearing the clicking nosies 

:suburban:

Edited by Timeless
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Starchild said:

i also thought it was just the fact it's 10 years old and there's different equipment now :rip: 

WTNY was produced by the same person (Tedder) and mixed by the same guy but people still say it's bad, same with clean, etc. it's as if they just want max back :katie: like get over it sissys 

the only problem with WTNY TV is Taylor's choice of vocal delivery

on the original she is YELLING into the mic and it was more exciting. on TV she's just trying to show that she's a more controlled singer now but it's not fun anymore

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And that's how it works

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47xkrakr8wvkj4fujhbx

That's how you get the girl

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47xkrakr8wvkj4fujhbx

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You went to a party, I heard from everybody

You part the crowd like the Red Sea, don't even get me started

Its so infectious how she sings this verse :bounce:

do those two members have anything else to contribute other than saying the whole album is mostly garbage and talking about getting "bullied" over a random click they heard in one song?  :gaycatx:

5 minutes ago, Starchild said:

do those two members have anything else to contribute other than saying the whole album is mostly garbage and talking about getting "bullied" over a random click they heard in one song?  :gaycatx:

1. Never said the entire album was garbage
2. Never said I was bullied either

Do you have anything else to do other than berate people for expressing an opinion that is different from you? You seem to constantly have issues with people who say even the slightest negative comments/opinions on the album. Not everything has to be positive. 

Also just @ me next time lol :alexz2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

Since HDD is late lemme just sort of relay here what I already said in one of the chart threads :giraffe: 

There’s zero possibility that number includes preorders, even if the projections (900K-1M) were overestimated. Some of the estimations were just that - estimations. But we already had a number that added up to over 500K before they disabled the feature that allowed the tracking of website sales. 240K CDs were in stock day one and all sold out, 150K standard vinyls and 150K Sunrise Blvd vinyls. Then they disabled the ability to track so the people had to estimate. So we have a confirmed number of at least 540K+ pre-orders. 

Just now, Holiest Dreams said:

Since HDD is late lemme just sort of relay here what I already said in one of the chart threads :giraffe: 

There’s zero possibility that number includes preorders, even if the projections (900K-1M) were overestimated. Some of the estimations were just that - estimations. But we already had a number that added up to over 500K before they disabled the feature that allowed the tracking of website sales. 240K CDs were in stock day one and all sold out, 150K standard vinyls and 150K Sunrise Blvd vinyls. Then they disabled the ability to track so the people had to estimate. So we have a confirmed number of at least 540K+ pre-orders. 

LMAO, what impeccable timing :clack:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Holiest Dreams said:

LMAO, what impeccable timing :clack:

This is gonna be soooo close to Midnights!

So the Billboard article is definitely just not counting preorders, then, which may have been under 1m but we’re still extremely high. HDD wouldn’t put out this second prediction if there were a real issue reporting the numbers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.