Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

13 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Anyone else tired of Taylor Swift or it’s just me :coffee:

My aunt brought her up in conversation the other week, and it hit me that I truly have nothing left to talk about with her. She’s everywhere. Talking about her is like talking about grass. What’s there to say at this point?

You turned on your computer, typed in ATRL, clicked on the 1989 thread, and decided to type that?  Clearly you are not tired of her because otherwise you would be doing better things with your time like experiencing grass rather than just talking about it. 

Edited by byzantium
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

smoore95GAGA
Just now, byzantium said:

You turned, on your computer, typed in ATRL, clicked on the 1989 thread, and decided to type that?  Clearly you are not tired of her because otherwise you would be doing better things with your time like experiencing grass rather than just talking about it. 

I usually go to the most recent threads when I come back to this site. Is that an unusual thing to do?

smoore95GAGA

I genuinely wasn’t trying to start an argument guys. I’ve truly been feeling exhausted anytime I hear someone talk about Taylor recently, and I just wanted to find out if I was the only one that felt that way. Although I now get that I probably should’ve created my own thread instead of asking in a Taylor-related thread, so I apologize for that. Definitely not a good move on my part. 

• Like 4

Debut will 100% be last. Let’s not forget that she loves a corny moment, and the album is literally her name. I can easily see her doing the whole “finally reclaiming my name, we’re back to where it all started” bit. Also, Debut was the only album to not debut at #1, so for her to end that way and get the chance to say that all of ‘her’ albums went #1 would be poetic in a way that I don’t see her passing up. 

• Like 8

Personally I feel like nowadays no artist even registers for me unless I want them to. Especially since there's barely any of the usual celebrity gossip around Taylor. But Last NIght was a humongous #1 hit this year and I never encounter it unless when I'm talking to one friend of mine who likes Morgan Wallen. There are artists dominating the Billboard 200 that are clearly very successful and I would never hear about them unless I seek them out. I feel if you're not listening to radio these days, it's really very easy to block out any artist that you don't like 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

17 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

I usually go to the most recent threads when I come back to this site. Is that an unusual thing to do?

Its very unusual for someone supposedly tired of said topic with nothing to say.

1 hour ago, Klein said:

Maybe that's just me but I don't understand how you can be exhausted by an artist when it's so easy to stop consuming their content. 

Exactly. Monoculture isn't a thing anymore, it's REALLY not that hard to ignore artists you don't like. I live in Belgium and i barely know anything about the top artists in my own country because i simply don't care.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

A simple ANNOUNCEMENT is responsible for this. I don't even know why i'm surprised anymore at this point :psyduck:

Yea but we need them to stream Taylor's Version instead.

brandy-talking.gif

Edited by Rebel Lion

smoore95GAGA
7 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Exactly. Monoculture isn't a thing anymore, it's REALLY not that hard to ignore artists you don't like. I live in Belgium and i barely know anything about the top artists in my own country because i simply don't care.

Teach me how to not care, would love to know what that’s like :swan:

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

Why am I certain she's announcing reputation at the final show of feb and debut on the final tour date (for release Dec 13).

I think this is legit. It only makes sense to wrap up the re-recordings during the Eras tour. By then, we will all be ready for TS11.

16 minutes ago, Rebel Lion said:

Yea but we need them to stream Taylor's Version instead.

brandy-talking.gif

She needs to ink that deal with Spotify already — Taylor’s Versions only on playlists and HIDE the stolens on her page! :clap3:

Why don't we stay on topic and continue discussing an upcoming album than an unnecessary conversation about your personal "exhaustion" over an artist you can easily stop paying attention to?

smoore95GAGA
5 minutes ago, HausofNick said:

Why don't we stay on topic and continue discussing an upcoming album than an unnecessary conversation about your personal "exhaustion" over an artist you can easily stop paying attention to?

Ok, I said I was sorry. I honestly didn’t think about the reactions my comment would garner when I posted it, and I can see now that I made a mistake. Other people have already made that clear. Please feel free to continue discussing Taylor’s upcoming 7th album in the past 3 years.

Edited by smoore95GAGA

im here to remind yall about the MAJOR vocal upgrade that WDTV had compared to the stolen version

• Like 1

No 1939 vault track is topping this.

I wish Hitler, an ounce of luck, in 1944!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I need evermore lpss to come next as this year’s birthday gift from her, push Tis The Damn Season as a Christmas classic that it deserves.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SpeakNowTv said:

im here to remind yall about the MAJOR vocal upgrade that WDTV had compared to the stolen version

WD is fine but This Legendary had the true elevation. Top 3 on the stolen version and gunning for top 1 on the TV :jonny6:

• Like 1

THROWBACK to when KatyKats were at an all-time high, and they call 1989 as PRISM Lite. 

They also call her Gloria from Katy Keene comics. :lmao:

ugh I miss the fun stan wars! I blame Loser!

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/10/2023 at 2:34 PM, Teneo said:

Hey thanks for the welcome committee while you’re at it would you mind not sharing any more ass hole pictures to members of this forum? Specially if your bathroom floor and toenails are dirty (we could see mold there) and personal hygiene is lacking? Your anus is not 1989 man we don’t need the full Polaroid collection…

@Popboi. can you edit the OP and add this comment for marketing purposes??? The mental illness will secure more streams. I haven’t stopped thinking about this iconic moment for 24 hours :sistrens: 

• Haha 3

I’m scared of the Sparks Fly-sification of Style.

The energy needs to be there!

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

Why do you keep commenting things that make me want to scream DELETE IT FAT :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Sparks Fly TV is so good, don't say that :cries:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

Sparks Fly TV is so good, don't say that :cries:

I’m afraid a number of reviews have called out Sparks Fly from the reviews thread.

Which reminds me, I ain’t rushing to do that type of thread again! So exhausting, I’d rather scroll down to “PANNED!” and “TANKED!” Giphys from OTH.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.