Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

57 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Dianne Warren can't stop to tweet about that Song. She can believe She has a Song Is making 5 millions streams for day. She watches her bank account crying. Her pop star standard for charts was Gaga, She feels confused 

Is Dianne Warren that same woman that wrote Avril's I'm With You?

• Haha 1

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

the bald melon guy didn't even like the original 1989 and said that it was soulless and that he didn't get why people liked it when it was released. He didn't even review it. I don't know why his opinion matters. Even when he praises her, he does so begrudgingly :deadbanana:. Didn't he give folkore and evermore 7s :deadbanana:

Edited by Cleanromantic

Just now, Raphy23 said:

Is Dianne Warren that same woman that wrote Avril's I'm With You?

idk why this made me laugh :deadbanana4:i think she did that one too

I can't quote 4 real but there's nothing you've said that supports the "we all hate it" mentality. so now popularity is apparently not a sign of something being good? Ok sure, in that case the stanbase would be the ones to complain or to stop steaming the album which NO one is doing. This wouldve already gone viral too but We're supposed to measure quality based on what you, brikenburg (or wtvr tf), blue rose and the usuals think? how is that any better? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Then in some cases i like the fact the songs are less clean and not that perfect and they sound different. somethimes too much perfection can feel fake.

But It's what It Is 

poor Diamonds & Dancefloors :chick3:

• Haha 2

i mean makes no sense to go hard for this Rowe guy. He clearly has to make a lot of work and it's not easy to make this songs the same again. When you produce something and you are the one making it from the beginning you decide what to make, the fact he has to make things so they can sound in some way can force him to solutions he is unable to control perfectly and some mistakes are happening for that. 

anyways Fantano rant for this is stupid cause 1) he doesn't care about the original so **** of who cares about yout rockist and hip hopist hereosexual ass 2) as someone he's not a pop mainstream artists fan he listens and he likes A LOOOOOOOOT of music that is mixed 100 times worst than this lol so why he cares about the fact this album must have the perfect mixing level of the high budgeted pop machine album?. 

Listen to you hip hop rock jazz fusion albums mixed on a basement of a garage. Who cares  lol 

Edited by vale9001

45 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

So one of them (billboard or HDD) is clearly lying. Well billboard is official. 

HDD is also legit just so you know 

1 minute ago, Starchild said:

idk why this made me laugh :deadbanana4:i think she did that one too

I can't quote 4 real but there's nothing you've said that supports the "we all hate it" mentality. so now popularity is apparently not a sign of something being good? Ok sure, in that case the stanbase would be the ones to complain or to stop steaming the album which NO one is doing. This wouldve already gone viral too but We're supposed to measure quality based on what you, brikenburg (or wtvr tf), blue rose and the usuals think? how is that any better? 

Oh yea she pops up on my tik tok FYP all the time, describing her writing process with each artist. She's really cool!

Honestly the 1989tv songs now slaps including style TV, especially after getting used to them. The production is stellar and vocals are clear. She did a really good job with it! :clap3:

2 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

my yellow vinyl has been STOLEN :rip:this is taylor nation punishing me for speaking a bit tew much! 

Sounds more like you upset Scooter :cm: 

Just now, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

The article posted before about the first and only projection so far is now categorized as "POSTED TUESDAY 10/31/2023"

I think the update is imminent. 

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=338202&title=SWIFTS-LATEST-VERSION%3A-GIGANTIC-OR-MASSIVE%3F

The date can't stop changing everyday, I don't think it's a sign.

Just now, Squall said:

The date can't stop changing everyday, I don't think it's a sign.

The others didn't change though so my first guess was that :rip:

2 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

The others didn't change though so my first guess was that :rip:

I thought they had updated it yesterday because it was showing "October 30th" instead of the initial date but no, I don't know why it's doing this :rip:

Edited by Squall

Just now, Squall said:

I though they had updated it yesterday because it was showing "October 30th" instead of the initial date but no, I don't know why it's doing this :rip:

interesting, so they KNOW KNOW something is going awn because it's the only thread that is changing everyday :rip:

20 minutes ago, Theluckyone said:

Honestly the 1989tv songs now slaps including style TV, especially after getting used to them. The production is stellar and vocals are clear. She did a really good job with it! :clap3:

Right, comparing these to the production of Karma is night and day.

6 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

interesting, so they KNOW KNOW something is going awn because it's the only thread that is changing everyday :rip:

When I tried to look up Midnights stuff earlier this week, I couldn’t really find some of the first HDD predictions on their site, and the earliest one I found was Tuesday. I think they might just be updating the date to keep it near the top of the list because it’s getting tons of clicks from Swifties and chart watchers and they just don’t have another prediction to share yet - but I’d be surprised if they don’t share one later today.

Let's SUPPOSE the 250k figure on the 1st day includes preorders (so digitals as well): it would mean 200k preorders (lower than 200k is VERY unlikely) so 50k actual sales on the first day. Then, it did 120k on the next two days? It makes no sense. :dies: 

Edited by Squall

I have faith that if the issue is that Billboard are making a stink about any of the preorders and want to filter some of them, Taylor Nation and company will issue the necessary checks to keep things going smoothly :eli:

my country still hasn’t got any physical copies :rip: 

8 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

When I tried to look up Midnights stuff earlier this week, I couldn’t really find some of the first HDD predictions on their site, and the earliest one I found was Tuesday. I think they might just be updating the date to keep it near the top of the list because it’s getting tons of clicks from Swifties and chart watchers and they just don’t have another prediction to share yet - but I’d be surprised if they don’t share one later today.

they usually update on the article that posted the first projection with SPS activity. The top 20 projection comes Tuesday 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.