Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

1 minute ago, mael said:

100 million streams everyday since SNTV release and She will hover around there 'til 1989TV. Remember when she "only" did 60 million at the beginning of the tour?

xKLpno2.gif

And we were gagged. Now? Doing 100M is just another day. 

xKLpno2.gif

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

14 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I need rep tv to be a surprised release.

We don’t care about the success! We want the HYMNS now!!!

just realized that april 26th would mark ME!'s 5th anniversary :wanda:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

i hate this ***** :ahh:

• Haha 1

The way they've perfected "let's go *****" before every delicate performance :gaycat6:

Yeah 23rd February is the date of the first show in Sydney, perfect to announce Puta (TV) 
And it seems like she will accelerate the releases now to get the TVs done until the tour ends in late 2024 (well if it ends then..)

And then Mixtape (TV) on her birthday next year, Dec 13th, which is a... friday :ghostface: perfect full circle moment to close the Eras era out and begin the new chapter with TS11 in 2025 :clap3:

Edited by TaylenaStan
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, RoyalT said:

Style feat. Harry Styles will break the internet 

With its lack of quality? :biblio:

6 hours ago, Kyle-x said:

But I fear we Swifties underestimate 1989's power over us since it's so ubiquitous. Something about 1989 activates a sleeper cell in all of us I fear.

This is exactly how I feel. I was basically like “oh yeah 1989 will be one of the rerecordings, it’ll do well, the GP will like it or whatever.” Suddenly I have five CDs preordered when I never got a physical copy of Speak Now TV at all, I’m playing the original album like it’s my personal soundtrack, I’m telling friends to order copies, and I’m suspiciously into imagery of aquatic birds and the color light blue :redface:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

when I never got a physical copy of Speak Now TV at all

And swifties always complain the fan fave alberms Peak Now and Evermastery are the closest thing she has to commercial flops. The flopping comes from inside the house :monkey:

12 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Suddenly I have five CDs preordered when I never got a physical copy of Speak Now TV at all, I’m playing the original album like it’s my personal soundtrack :redface:

1989 is just that girl 

poor Speak Now tho

• ATRL Moderator

Finally caught up on all the pages and AHH! I'm so excited, I really can't believe we're so close to another TV and that it's already pulling monstrous numbers. I mean, I can believe it but the energy that surrounds her releases is so special. Clowning in the Midnights thread prior to release was one of the most entertaining moments I've had on this site :wanda:Side note: I'm still getting my absolute life to SNTV but mother really said keep eating :jonnycat:

I have faith she will absolutely do right by 1989. The polaroids for the deluxe CDs, the blue vinyl variant, the gorgeous album artwork, it's all pointing to a complete pop collapse :alexz3:

Now, I don't want to clown too much but I have a strong feeling she'll add the BB remix and Sweeter Than Fiction as digital tracks/more chapter tracks or release them individually at some point. I don't believe they'll be forgotten nor do I think they'd count as vault tracks. It does make me wonder the reasoning behind it though, but honestly I prefer a record that is solely made up of songs from its sessions/era. 1989 is arguably her most cohesive effort, it's always been so tight (if that makes any sense) so I understand the inclination to include five strong vault tracks :jamming:

When she announced SNTV I gave myself a little bit of time to say goodbye to the stolen version before removing it from my playlists and refraining from listening until the TV came out. I shall try to do the same with 1989 (I have the added benefit that I purchased the album back in the day and downloaded the files so it's not like I'm giving any money to anyone but still...)

The way im streaming the stolen version all day :ghostface:
Also is there a pre-order update? :swan:

5 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

The way im streaming the stolen version all day :ghostface:
Also is there a pre-order update? :swan:

same
style is already my most streamed track this month and 16/16 tracks in top 30

The hype around 1989 tv makes me realize how successful and influential the og version is :jonnycat:
62 pages in 1 days while it took SNTV thread nearly 2 months 

If 1989 was released with her current popularity, the album would easily sell 2 million copies

• Like 1

Recently was driving through the desert with sun roof and windows open BLASTING 1989, and it was a ******* magical experience. Can't wait for this!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Michael196 said:

just realized that april 26th would mark ME!'s 5th anniversary :wanda:

reputation preceded ME!

• Haha 9

i actually haven't listened to 1989 in many months cause i promised myself not to listen to the stolen versions anymore, so the next time i'll get to listen to it again will be on oct 27, im so excited

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

Now I can rest in peace

Inb4 “you can’t die yet we need the first week streams” :noparty:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

This is exactly how I feel. I was basically like “oh yeah 1989 will be one of the rerecordings, it’ll do well, the GP will like it or whatever.” Suddenly I have five CDs preordered when I never got a physical copy of Speak Now TV at all, I’m playing the original album like it’s my personal soundtrack, I’m telling friends to order copies, and I’m suspiciously into imagery of aquatic birds and the color light blue :redface:

GUILTY! FINE! CHAINS FLY! DEAR OFFICER!

9 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

GUILTY! FINE! CHAINS FLY! DEAR OFFICER!

You are simply my favorite

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Klein said:

Let the poor Debut actually have a try before burying it. :gaycat6:

i could see oths spamming biggestfall.gif even if debut debuted over 300k

1 minute ago, hungrymuffin said:

i could see oths spamming biggestfall.gif even if debut debuted over 300k

Oh they will. I mean they've managed to twist the narrative to make it look like she's a front-loaded artist. It doesn't get any more delusional. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.