Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

10 minutes ago, hungrymuffin said:

cant believe you a part time oth is more dedicated than me a swiftie:rip: i only bought her cds up to 1989 and never bought her merch/vinyl

OT: the slayage just doesnt stop, but when she releases debut, the numbers will look so bad compared to this and oths will have a field day

Yeah, even her haters are dedicated, her power has no limits, it’s scary :dies: 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

Just now, Love Again said:

Because I imagine she would want to somehow capitalize off of the 2017 drama lore by releasing a big music video for one of the vault tracks. TS is her least popular album, it’s numbers are gonna look poor compared to all her other smash albums, I imagine she’d wanna get rid of it fast

You have to remember Taylor is very corny and she would want to end on a full circle. I personally believe Debut will 100% be last 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Klein said:

I saw this re-worked cover and I gotta say I absolutely love the idea. The cropping of her eyes is more reminiscing of the iconic OG cover. The bottom of the picture is a mess but the idea is there, just remove the "Taylor Swift" at the bottom.

IMG_6872.thumb.jpeg.7b4a7671735b16ef6920

ok, now i need this version without the text.it's marveloussssss

The way You Are In Love is a contender for biggest improvement :jonny5:

Unless Jack purposely messed it up :eli:

• Haha 1

Just now, Love Again said:

Because I imagine she would want to somehow capitalize off of the 2017 drama lore by releasing a big music video for one of the vault tracks. TS is her least popular album, it’s numbers are gonna look poor compared to all her other smash albums, I imagine she’d wanna get rid of it fast

I just feel like ending this journey where it all began is a big meaningful thing she's not gonna waste the opportunity of. But you're right, she's smart too, so she's gonna find some way to get more streams & sales for TS... Different variants, huge vault, maybe a Country and Pop album a la Shania. She'll think of something but ending with rep is just kinda ... Blegh 

• Like 5

The numbers 1989 is pulling are scary :bibliahh: TV will absolutely demolish everyone, no one the super freaky granny pushed her album back 

1 minute ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I just feel like ending this journey where it all began is a big meaningful thing she's not gonna waste the opportunity of. But you're right, she's smart too, so she's gonna find some way to get more streams & sales for TS... Different variants, huge vault, maybe a Country and Pop album a la Shania. She'll think of something but ending with rep is just kinda ... Blegh 

I wish she would take the opportunity to do some sort of double album with her “return to form” with new original country songs :jonny5:

• Like 1

Just now, ahauntingnearu said:

I could see her go all out on the Debut vault tracks. Something like 15 songs coupled with a "the journey to my debut album was long and I wrote tons of songs leading to the final album, here's all of those I'm still proud of. Hope it helps you better understand where I came from. xoxo".

• Like 1

Okay now that I think about it.. yeah ending it with Debut makes perfect sense. Which means I can get Rep TV a whole lot faster :jonny5:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

The numbers 1989 is pulling are scary :bibliahh: TV will absolutely demolish everyone, no one the super freaky granny pushed her album back 

What? She did?

3 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Okay now that I think about it.. yeah ending it with Debut makes perfect sense. Which means I can get Rep TV a whole lot faster :jonny5:

The theory is she’s announcing Rep in February, so maybe we’re getting it in April 2024, if she’s going to follow that pattern :bird:

5 minutes ago, Klein said:

I could see her go all out on the Debut vault tracks. Something like 15 songs coupled with a "the journey to my debut album was long and I wrote tons of songs leading to the final album, here's all of those I'm still proud of. Hope it helps you better understand where I came from. xoxo".

Exactly. I know TS will do the worst of the 6 but IDT she cares. Like what does she have to prove? Nothing at all. The last one will be TS and it will be the most sentimental way to close this era. 

I just wonder if we'll get the last two in 2024 before TS11, or 2025 with TS11 next year. Hmmmm

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, chiliam said:

why stanning this girl getting so hard.

I mean the fight for tickets are brutal and now we have to break our heels running to buy a goddamm CD before its sold out lol.

I mean im always happy for her massive success but sometimes i was like, these people better not the same people who gives her hell in 2016.

I was talking about this with my friend yesterday and we were discussing how we both secured tickets for one of the four NA Loverfest shows with little issue, and then neither of us were able to secure a code for one of SIX hometown Toronto shows. How was purchasing one of 4 American shows easier than buying from one of ~50 NA shows? It only took us each 1 hour in a queue to get tickets to Loverfest in LA. 

i don’t know where all these people came from. Get that coin queen but 1 million percent these are all bandwagon haters who rejected her in 2017 and now flipped, pretending they suddenly always loved her and yet only know songs from Fearless and 1989 :swan:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Exactly. I know TS will do the worst of the 6 but IDT she cares. Like what does she have to prove? Nothing at all. The last one will be TS and it will be the most sentimental way to close this era. 

I just wonder if we'll get the last two in 2024 before TS11, or 2025 with TS11 next year. Hmmmm

I seriously hope we get them all by the end of 2024. I don't want her to keep stretching this process for years. It's just way too fitting and poetic to release them along this victory lap of a tour celebrating her entire catalogue up until now. 

Edited by Klein
  • Like 2

Can someone explain to me why we had such a big gap between RED (TV) and Speak Now (TV) (and now 1989 so soon!!). Was she having to wait due to like licensing / copyright / permission thing I’m not aware of? I’ve lost track 😄

Yes at this point with 1989 just 3 months after SN she's gonna end everything in 2024. Now there Is a fall 2024 leg too so Taylor Swift Will came then probably. 

Then One year break and new album fall 2025.

Midnights now seems like an album made to not have a new tour with the last original album released almost 2 and half years before, cause then Midnights apart seems now she will release all TVs one after the other. 

6 minutes ago, harry_bev said:

Can someone explain to me why we had such a big gap between RED (TV) and Speak Now (TV) (and now 1989 so soon!!). Was she having to wait due to like licensing / copyright / permission thing I’m not aware of? I’ve lost track 😄

I think She was planning a global tour so the intention was to make a new original album before that (It's important to have some new song on the radios while you're touring) and well to have good hype before a new record She waited 1 full year after Red. 

30 minutes ago, Love Again said:

announcement in late February during one of the Sydney shows and release in late April right before hitting the European leg

I will bet apr 26th but for announcement I want to say feb 23rd... (the countdown clock before every show begins at 2:23 which is random which means it's intentional since we're talking about HER)

@Taylor fanboy bookmark ME! :sistrens:

Edited by Michael196
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, harry_bev said:

Cause she had to release Midnights in between. That's obvious 

15 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

announcement in late February during one of the Sydney shows and release in late April right before hitting the European leg

I will bet apr 26th but for announcement I want to say feb 23rd... (the countdown clock before every show begins at 2:23 which is random which means it's intentional since we're talking about HER)

@Taylor fanboy bookmark ME! :sistrens:

wait is this true?? :deadbanana4:

I need rep tv to be a surprised release.

We don’t care about the success! We want the HYMNS now!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I need rep tv to be a surprised release.

We don’t care about the success! We want the HYMNS now!!!

There’ll be no further announcement, there’ll only be puta :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Come to think of it, it's kinda poetic how she's mimicking her career growth with the rerecordings: each TV debut is bigger than the previous one, just like her first five albums run :bird:

I think 1989 TV is the ceiling, but never doubt her

• Like 1

100 million streams everyday since SNTV release and She will hover around there 'til 1989TV. Remember when She "only" did 60 million at the beginning of the tour?

xKLpno2.gif

Edited by mael
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, roso said:

Come to think of it, it's kinda poetic how she's mimicking her career growth with the rerecordings: each TV debut is bigger than the previous one, just like her first five albums run :bird:

I think 1989 TV is the ceiling, but never doubt her

1989 TV will 100% be the peak of the re-recordings era and that’s totally fine. I don’t see Puta or Debut surpassing it ever. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.