• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

You Are In Love TV is gonna slap so hard with the new vocals, y'all are not ready

Scared for Wonderland TV though

12 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

which songs are y'all most excited for? My top 5 anticipated songs would be:

• New Romantics
  • Out Of The Woods
  • Clean
  • How You Get The Girl
  • I Know Places

:WAP:

• Not Joemantic
  • Karlieland
  • All Scooter Had to Do Was Stay Away
  • Out of the Closet
  • Bad Blood (FU Max Martin)

@Taylor fanboy

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bonicap said:

Green CD will be sold out in 5 minutes.

And now the yellow and last one. 240k CDs sold in 18 hours. Wake me up when they restock them.

Here before one of the vault tracks is “7 Seconds of Static (Taylor’s Version)” :eli:

• Haha 1

Wtf, how can those damn cd sold out.

How she got so big thats getting her concert tickets are almost impossible. And now the struggle to get a damn CD.

Like im happy with all these success but sometimes i wish things would be easier for us og fans. Lol.

• Like 1

The album announcement with over 1M likes on twitter and 10M on instagram already. The apple music update. The way it’s trending on twitter and all my friends have been talking about. This reminds me of when she announced midnights. 

This re-release is about to be massive. I actually wouldn’t be shocked if this does 1M + :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Nova_23 said:

The album announcement with over 1M likes on twitter and 10M on instagram already. The apple music update. The way it’s trending on twitter and all my friends have been talking about. This reminds me of when she announced midnights. 

This re-release is about to be massive. I actually wouldn’t be shocked if this does 1M + :deadbanana2:

I'm working for a record store (not from the States), pre-orders for this album are already over 4k

• Like 1

likes of 1989 tv announcement post after 18 hours

Twitter — 1.1M 
Facebook — 1.3M
Tiktok — 2.6M
Instagram — 10.2M

impressive :bird:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

Sweetie it's clearing 2 mil.

3 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I was on the pretty much saying no on this.. until I saw how this is selling 10x faster than midnights pre release, yeah will likely push 2M at this point 

Late October release will guarantee the 1 mil debut, at this point She might as well patent that release slot. :ducky:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

That's extremely difficult. +1M is the most likely outcome but to reach 2M she would have to pull a ton of different gimmicks. With the usual stuff I see it around 1.2-1.4M

34 minutes ago, Yog said:

I was on the pretty much saying no on this.. until I saw how this is selling 10x faster than midnights pre release, yeah will likely push 2M at this point 

It's selling faster than Midnights on the first day, but Midnights had a lot of boosts during the pre-order, like the clock thing or a huge amount of signed copies. We'll see what she has planned for this one. First and foremost they could start by re-stocking the CDs.

Yeah y’all have got to stop throwing 2M out there. Even if the universe concedes defeat to her and she reaches it, we don’t wanna look cocky by predicting it — we’d rather look humble by lowballing her :gaycat:

We can lower it to 1.989 million sales instead :pool:

Honestly How You Get The Girl will always be skippable to me. It's cute but feels out of place on the album, kind of like Stay x3 does to me on Red.

I hope the vault tracks deliver more Clean, New Romantics, Style, etc. Knock me out, mama!

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.