Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

3 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

A very small amount, probably from cancelled orders.

They probably didn't expect them to smash that hard I guess :deadbanana2:

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

I’d be very surprised if they didn’t at least restock the blue variant, considering fans have really responded to the whole “colors of each era” thing, and light blue is 1989. I mean, they’ve been spamming the light blue heart emoji all over everything this week. Even some celebs have gotten in on it. :deadbanana2:

54 pages already. 1989 is really THAT album :jonny2:

Not credit stealer aka dr. Puke’s bff being involved in this, disgusting :pukey:

his bootlickers will be happy about thd tragic news…

Edited by Michael196
  • Thumbs Down 2

It's way more fun for the sales to be off anyway considering she always overperforms. I remember people doubting SN and it was huge, i can't imagine how big this AND rep are going to be (rep is going to be a huge surprise to anyone doubting it)

Yeah I noticed ppl said pink was sold out then I saw it available then I saw it sold out again

1 minute ago, YR. said:

MAX MARTIN CONFIRMED

That's not his real account, it's just a fan account. I can't believe big update accounts don't check that before tweeting.

2 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

That's not his real account, it's just a fan account. I can't believe big update accounts don't check that before tweeting.

Oh **** them

7 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Her career could certainly use it

But yeah, after If I Can't Have Hits, I Want Acclaim, Halsey has definitely positioned herself as dark/broody enough for the Rep vault

I’m still catching up on all these pages but I just had to quote and say this is one of those album nicknames I’m gonna use for the rest of my LIFE :ahh: 

3 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Hell yeah :katie2:

Why do they need to "stock/restock" something that won't be shipped for months? Can't they just take orders and then worry about pressing those CDs (which are much much quicker to produce anyway) according to the amount of orders they've got? Idgi

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Not credit stealer aka dr. Puke’s bff being involved in this, disgusting :pukey:

Honey, you think Taylor Swift would continue to mention a "credit stealer" (like she did on the red interview) at this stage in her career? just think about it.

Edited by MaxMartin

2 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I’m still catching up on all these pages but I just had to quote and say this is one of those album nicknames I’m gonna use for the rest of my LIFE :ahh: 

LMAO, yeah it's a classic. God bless Halsey but her arts not charts era probably didn't pan out the way she wanted it to :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

the way you twinks read whatever on the internet and run with it…. Max Martin doesn’t credit steal and has too much of a lucrative career with HITS to back that up to be lazy like that. Taylor has never alluded that he’d present such behavior and has shown nothing but respect towards him and still sees him as an influence to this day. 

Edited by kexin
  • Like 1

this is the one i've been most excited for. i can NOT wait for the vault tracks. 

14 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

The amount of absolute BS spread by fan Twitter accounts which then gets repeated as gospel truth forever is off the charts tbh 

• Like 1

I’m calling it:

I Wish You Would will be the upgrade that:

-The Way I Loved You

-sad beautiful tragic

-Innocent 

was.

Edited by Tusk

1 minute ago, Tusk said:

I’m calling it:

I Wish You Would will be the upgrade that:

-The Way I Love You

-sad beautiful tragic

-Innocent 

was.

I could see it! It's a little bland on 1989 and ripe for improvement. I fear Shake It Off may be the major downgrade. Between the instrumental and iconic bridge delivery, it's over I fear.

• Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, Dephira said:

The amount of absolute BS spread by fan Twitter accounts which then gets repeated as gospel truth forever is off the charts tbh 

The way one managed to get ChartData to tweet incorrect information about Cruel Summer on iTunes to see if any of them were checking their sources :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.