Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

14 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I mean it's true :gaycat6:

The midnights thread got so bogged down with rankings for literal weeks because that user was riling everyone into doing them :deadbanana4:

In all fairness, all that user does is to provide their own rankings and then 74 other users follow them immediately :gaycat6:

Why do gay men feel constant need to rank everything?

• Haha 2

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Hmmm I guess I just won’t listen to 1989 then.

@TaylorNation how did this work out for you sis? Re not listening to stolen versions.

not listening to Speak Now in the lead up to the TV you mean?

it worked fine, I didn’t even notice it because I was so burnt out by her (and still am tbh :rip:). but it did help with making me miss her a little. 

I will do it again for 1989, I was even thinking of not listening to ANY of her music for the next two months because I am tapped out 

6 minutes ago, Aiya said:

Are these 400000 sold tweets true though? 

Possibly, I saw it already sold 115k vinyls in its first 16 hours. Already the 4th highest vinyl sales week in less than a day.

• Thanks 1

US AM:

#4(+6) - 1989

#34(+14) - Style

#49(+14) - Blank Space

#90(+39) - Shake It Off

#103(+42) - Wildest Dreams

#183(NEW) - Bad Blood

#197(NEW) - Out Of The Woods

:clap3:

Edited by By the Water
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Aiya said:

Are these 400000 sold tweets true though? 

Yes, one can track how many sales there's been on her store.

110k+ vinyl (hours ago), 2 of the deluxe CDs out of stock (there's 60k of each) so 230k without counting the other 2 deluxe cds, the standard cd, digital downloads and cassette.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

The midnights thread got so bogged down with rankings for literal weeks

I scrubbed that trauma. I look back on the midnights thread with fond memories of close friends

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by youreyesgocold
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

I scrubbed that trauma. I look back on the midnights thread with fond memories of close friends

spacer.png

spacer.png

The best part of that entire thread for me was the gif spamming of the climate protesters throwing cans of soup onto the album cover cause the leaks were bad, and then once the album came out and everyone realized that the leaks only sounded bad because of the quality and then the gif was reversed and people were spamming the thread with soup flying off the album cover and into the climate protester's can :deadbanana4:

• Haha 3

Waiting for the inevitable alt cover vinyl to update the OP with more stuff

pC3NZZU.gif

12 minutes ago, PurrKaty said:

Possibly, I saw it already sold 115k vinyls in its first 16 hours. Already the 4th highest vinyl sales week in less than a day.

9 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Yes, one can track how many sales there's been on her store.

110k+ vinyl (hours ago), 2 of the deluxe CDs out of stock (there's 60k of each) so 230k without counting the other 2 deluxe cds, the standard cd, digital downloads and cassette.

:clap3: Good .1989 better surpass midnights first week sales:clownny:

Edited by Aiya

5 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

The best part of that entire thread for me was the gif spamming of the climate protesters throwing cans of soup onto the album cover cause the leaks were bad, and then once the album came out and everyone realized that the leaks only sounded bad because of the quality and then the gif was reversed and people were spamming the thread with soup flying off the album cover and into the climate protester's can :deadbanana4:

Yesss so many iconic gifs. i think that glam lizard one was my fave. 

i remember being lazy and asking someone to concatenation all the gifs in one post before it locked but then I was messy and didn’t even go back to save them all. Now they’re lost to time :monkey: because im too lazy to scrub through those 2000 pages :deadbanana4: 

Edited by youreyesgocold

Wait aren't the special editions just different colored covers with the word 1989 across them? Or are they going to be actual different photos on the cover? 

5 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Yesss so many iconic gifs. i think that glam lizard one was my fave. 

i remember being lazy and asking someone to concatenation all the gifs in one post before it locked but then I was messy and didn’t even go back to save them all. Now they’re lost to time :monkey: because im too lazy to scrub through those 2000 pages :deadbanana4: 

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

Just now, cruelhprince said:

wtf

5 albums over 10M on a random Wednesday, pre-announcement

:deadvision:

17 minutes ago, By the Water said:

US AM:

#4(+6) - 1989

#34(+14) - Style

#49(+14) - Blank Space

#90(+39) - Shake It Off

#103(+42) - Wildest Dreams

#183(NEW) - Out Of The Woods

#197(NEW) - New Romantics

:clap3:

INSANITY.

2 minutes ago, cruelhprince said:

wtf

How on earth is Reputation so close to 10M too. :deadbanana4:

Are we getting SIX (6!) albums above 10M streams tomorrow with the announcement boost + NYD's performance? :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Klein said:

Are we getting SIX (6!) albums above 10M streams tomorrow with the announcement boost + NYD's performance? :deadbanana4:

We already have 66 songs over 500k... imagine tomorrow with the announcement boost :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, Klein said:

People claiming her best album Rep is forgotten are losing AGAIN we love to see it @Taylor fanboy

Edited by Walk_Away21
  • Like 1

the cover is simply BEAUTFIUL 

like it's giving crisp breezy morning at the beach 

I am SO excited for these vault tracks

Spoiler

even though it's only FIVE :chick3:

14 minutes ago, LikeAChampion said:

Wait aren't the special editions just different colored covers with the word 1989 across them? Or are they going to be actual different photos on the cover? 

I am pretty sure those are just the Polaroid sleeves sitting in front of the covers for a sense of mystery~~~~  :ninja:

The sleeves were yellow and are what she used to package the bundled photos in the stolen version (in case you never saw the physicals). 

spacer.png

Edited by youreyesgocold

38 minutes ago, Dephira said:

The way she probably left this functionality in place on purpose because she knows her unhinged fans are tracking it and adding to her hype :gaycat5:

She will delete it when TS34 tanks in 2056

my third most anticipated re-release (behind sacRED and reputation) :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.