Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

For this time, I’ll be playing the stolen and TV back to back for each track.

WAIT we can’t capitalize streams first week by giving them to the OG. 

We clowned in here for 2m already. As far as we are concerned this is a new era and it needs full focus :noparty:

unless clean is botched

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

7 minutes ago, Squall said:

Can someone confirm?:deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

350-360k according to what I have tracked, so if it's not 400k now it'll be in a few hours either way.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

For this time, I’ll be playing the stolen and TV back to back for each track.

As a long time stan, it’s really not a great first listening experience to find and hear minute details, and then getting used to them eventually, and actually recognize the overall improvement.

I hope this strategy helps me. I probably shouldn’t stream 1989 close to the release date too.

I might have to try this (on second listen). I'm too in TUNE with these OG instrumentals after bopping the karoake versions at work so much (I like listening to voiceless music to focus). It's OVER for me on Rep if Max doesn't come back. 1:50 - 2:05 is POP PERFECTION. @Blank Spaceyou will always be famous!

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

400k in half a day I’m screaming :ahh: 1989 saw Red and Speak Now walking and decided to run!

Define running cause at this point this is a full on sprint. :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

The way 1989 is apparently just THAT Taylor era/album. Watch the combined total hit like 40m on ChartMasters or whatever in a couple years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, youreyesgocold said:

WAIT we can’t capitalize streams first week by giving them to the OG. 

We clowned in here for 2m already. As far as we are concerned this is a new era and it needs full focus :noparty:

unless clean is botched

Hmmm I guess I just won’t listen to 1989 then.

@TaylorNation how did this work out for you sis? Re not listening to stolen versions.

2 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

400k in half a day I’m screaming :ahh: 1989 saw Red and Speak Now walking and decided to run!

The way it's so thoroughly dogwalking Red TV, which everyone was sure would be the most successful re-recording is so funny to me :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Klein said:

Define running cause at this point this is a full on sprint. :deadbanana4:

1989 stole a Lamborghini and is blasting by at 300km/h while Red and Speak Now are going for a lovely jog together and Fearless is limping (after having been struck by 1989 as the car was being stolen) :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

350-360k according to what I have tracked, so if it's not 400k now it'll be in a few hours either way.

how are you able to track it??

Just now, wastedpotential said:

The way it's so thoroughly dogwalking Red TV, which everyone was sure would be the most successful re-recording is so funny to me :deadbanana4:

Trouble and WANEGBT's TV are kinda unlistenable IMO. Kinda kills relistening to that album I fear.

And I thought Red TV would be that *****!

Poor thee puta and The Lord, it’s impossible to top this.

3 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I'm gonna need animated graphics of her re-recordings opening sales going up from Fearless to 1989TV :dies:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

And we still have over two months of pre orders :rip: 

This might be a 2 million seller first week. It will probably be at 750K-1Million on pre orders alone before October 1st

Is this gonna get 500k preorders in the first 24h? :deadbanana4:
Combined with the guaranteed 300k+ streaming units ... MID is not safe after all
FyF5bU6.gif

1 minute ago, =NEX= said:

I'm gonna need animated graphics of her re-recordings opening sales going up from Fearless to 1989TV :dies:

The reverse Ciara gif omg. A concept. @AintNoOtherMe

FyF5bU6.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Trouble and WANEGBT's TV are kinda unlistenable IMO. Kinda kills relistening to that album I fear.

Well yes that is true, and you can add 22 to that list too :deadbanana4:

Still, I would argue that most of the country/rock tracks were done quite well, and most of the vault is top-tier Taylor

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LostInStereo100 said:

And we still have over two months of pre orders :rip: 

This might be a 2 million seller first week. It will probably be at 750K-1Million on pre orders alone before October 1st

And yall tried to drag me. She is CLEARING 2 million first week. BOOKMARK ME. one condition being there isn't an outright BOTCH of Blank Space

FyF5bU6.gif

Edited by Walk_Away21

1 minute ago, Maroonx said:

how are you able to track it??

By tracking order numbers I think, people have been doing the same for her other releases

I am so happy I get to re-live through this era as a 24 y/o who was deprived of full-on teenagehood experience due to undiagnosed ADHD & Autism and general low quality of self-perception and self-esteem.

Thank you God <3

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

how do you track the sales ?

It's beating Midnights opening at this point :dies:

By the time she's done with all re-recordings and releases TS11 she'll be within reach of 25's opening week 

2 minutes ago, Squall said:

She sold 22.5M+ albums in 2022, imagine if she does 30M this year :deadbanana2:

I don't see how she could move less units this year than in 2022, despite Midnights's smashery tbh 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.