• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

17 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Maybe they restocked with the cancelled orders like they did for the Blue one but it's sold out now again.

@Yog Oh, you mean that it's Pink and not Red, lmao. I'm stupid.

• Haha 1

The way Taylor makes seagulls seem like beautiful majestic creatures on the 1989 cover(s), even producing a seagull necklace. The reality: they are evil and gross

seagulls-bird-attack.gif

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Hey thanks for the welcome committee while you’re at it would you mind not sharing any more ass hole pictures to members of this forum? Specially if your bathroom floor and toenails are dirty (we could see mold there) and personal hygiene is lacking? Your anus is not 1989 man we don’t need the full Polaroid collection…

Uhhh okay

homophobicera-imupshemad.gif

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I always kinda thought of beige for 1989 but I guess she doesn’t want to do that because it has implications of being boring and it’s too close to Fearless’s gold :gaycat6:

Like same... 1989 doesn't give me any of these light blue vibes at all :redface:

10 minutes ago, Clarksonator said:

Question, are y’all positive more vinyl alternates will be sold down the line? 

I’m not a big fan of the blue vinyl, but if it’s the only one, I want to get it before it sells out!

I think they will sell more variants, they even did it for Speak Now TV. Anyway, they stocked 300k vinyls, so you have time to think about it. :dies:

Edited by Bonicap

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

You’re right sis, other than red lips and rosy cheeks, red is not in the album’s color palette.

Thanks bestie :heart:

I strive to come correct. I have an engineering degree actually, so I am verifiably edumacated in rocket science and calculus :gaycat4: 

I think that also provides me the credentials to continue dragging the album art at the expense of annoying everyone else in the thread 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Holy Ground said:

The way Taylor makes seagulls seem like beautiful majestic creatures on the 1989 cover(s), even producing a seagull necklace. The reality: they are evil and gross

seagulls-bird-attack.gif

she could market anything :rip:

1 minute ago, Holy Ground said:

seagulls-bird-attack.gif

Mte I said this yesterday. RATS of the sky, I call em like I see em :swan:

2 minutes ago, Holy Ground said:

seagulls-bird-attack.gif

Yeah, seagulls are the rats of the sky, but it's cute that she's made them aesthetically pleasing :deadbanana4:

1. red

2. evermore

3. 1989

4. folklore

5. speak now

6. fearless

7. midnights

8. lover

9. taylor

10. reputation

Edited by vale9001

30 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Hey thanks for the welcome committee while you’re at it would you mind not sharing any more ass hole pictures to members of this forum? Specially if your bathroom floor and toenails are dirty (we could see mold there) and personal hygiene is lacking? Your anus is not 1989 man we don’t need the full Polaroid collection…

Can I get the only fans link? :lakitu:

• Haha 5

The seagull thing stemming from the sweater on the original cover is a little unfortunate when she could have gone with the much more stately, majestic, artsy albatross :swan:

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

1989 to me is blue, sky blue, purple, beige, white, gray, yellow

idk idk 

Same same and it smells like one night stands 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Can I get the only fans link? :lakitu:

I've actually discounted the prices to celebrate 1989TV's announcement :gaycat4:

Just now, Solgayleo said:

Some of these vault tracks better be Max Martin cuts :angry:

all jack antonoff(?). 

Edited by vale9001

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

I've actually discounted the prices to celebrate 1989TV's announcement :gaycat4:

A willow 39 cent discount tea :chick2:

generous queen :sistrens:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

The seagull thing stemming from the sweater on the original cover is a little unfortunate when she could have gone with the much more stately, majestic, artsy albatross :swan:

Albatrosses are saved for the third sister, “seashore”. :heart:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, the70s said:

that's kinda horrible!

i was kidding

but if she wants hits antonoff seems the best choice in the year 2023  :chick1:

apparently it has sold 400k so far already??... Jesus Christ

36 minutes ago, Teneo said:

200.gif

your attitude up.

• Haha 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.