Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

BB is listenable now! We love to see it!

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

11 minutes ago, Konril said:

I'm so used to Kendrick's version of Bad Blood that the full Taylor song in the TVersion is extra jarring. :gaycatx:

Kendrick truly a miracle worker making this song listenable :rip:

i'm sorry but there's no way some of you think she botched more than half the tracks, maybe it's time to replace those headphones 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Clean sounds a little bit different but so so good on its own :jonny:

• ATRL Moderator

This Love leading into I Know Places

I Can Hear God.gif :jamming:

Damn, “clean” is one of my faves from the original… and I’m not liking the re-record… it literally sounds like she’s just singing it off a piece of paper… no proper emotion. The re recorded ballads so far on all TV’s have all had the same issue. I’mg lad she’s in a better spot of her life now, but like I wanted more emotion.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Aside from the final I-I-I sounding 128kbps , I Know Places is great????

That was a little jarring at first for me too, but I think it's meant to sound distorted like a proper tape recorder playing. I actually quite like the detail and stylistic change :jonny: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Prismee said:

all these randos who don't even like her and never listened to the full album suddenly becoming audiophiles and 1989 stans :rip: 

Invest in some new headphones. Even the reddit popheads stans are dragging the Max TVs. It's not just ATRL.:ryan3:

As a New Romantics stan, the original and the TV both have their own qualities I love and since I bought the album on release night I will still

be listening to both. If I was streaming NR TV is an acceptable version to use. 

why did she scream "and WE RUN" with THAT MUCH POWER oh mother mother mother ohhh..... :jonny4:

• Like 2

Go vote for your fave Vault track thx

Magickarp

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.