• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

Holy ****. HYWTG and I Know Places were never my faves but they slappppped this time. 

Let's goooo. 

HYWTG chorus sounds so much bigger for real! 

Edited by Disconnect

• ATRL Moderator

This Love the underrated gem on OG and the beautiful flower you've blossomed into on TV :wanda:

1 minute ago, luckythisway said:

Bad Blood is the only song that’s been elevated so far. Not saying much since it’s the worst song on the album but we’ll take the small victory!

We're on the same page completely 

One of her most annoying songs being the most improved...

spacer.png 

1 minute ago, Prismee said:

all these randos who don't even like her and never listened to the full album suddenly becoming audiophiles and 1989 stans :rip: 

Are we acting like this doesn't have her most known songs?

4 minutes ago, KOMH said:

Yeah I'm fearing this bodes ill for Godputa  :redface:

I’m gonna need to log off the internet that week. It hurts too much. Reputation you deserve the world. 

I Jsut realized we are about to give her another million opener and think we all love it 

1 minute ago, Edu said:

you and everyone with taste stephm.png

Good luck to the 5 of you 

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

Both Styles and Blank Space are BOTCHED. this TV is gonna be a skip for me. Will continue listening to the original. Idc if scooter gets the coins from that. 

• Like 1

as someone who became a swiftie with 1989 and has listened to this album front to back countless of times, this TV is more than fine. some songs are improvements, some aren't able to capture the magic as well, but overall, its more than serviceable. 

the only thing I'd agree on is that some of the mixing is off. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ImpassiveThomas said:

Style sounds even better than OG with Dolby Atmos. I was scared because of yall reviews when it worded but she managed to make it better. Maybe thanks to spatial audio so I’m glad I waited for the official release 

This so what I’m saying it sounds milessss better on Apple than Spotify. 

ok but why is Cruel Summer #1 on TTH? LOL... is she promoting SL*T and Cruel Summer like a parent getting their children to compete against each other?

Haven’t to listen to the full album yet but really loved what I’ve heard so far. The Oh’s in the beginning of OOTW don’t hit me as hard but doesn’t ruin the song. Wonderland remains the superior 1989 song so far followed by I Know Places. 

Did she use AI for New Romantics? :doc:

Say You Don't Go is amazing. The other vault songs are a little boring. her team better not push **** over this masterpiece.

FyF5bU6.gif

Edited by Walk_Away21

2 minutes ago, Prismee said:

all these randos who don't even like her and never listened to the full album suddenly becoming audiophiles and 1989 stans :rip: 

:rip:

it’s so obvious. Go eat some Cheetos or smth 

:ryan3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.