Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

10 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

"OUT OF TYLE" is SENDING ME at 3:20. That had to be missed in the editing room.

:deadbanana4: :deadbanana2:

IN THE MOST EPIC PART OF THE SONG TOO OMG :dies:

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

Why they are promoting slvt when they have Say Dont Go? :rip:

• Like 1

I'll probably get downvoted into oblivion but I think this is definitely the worst Tay re-recording for me. As a casual listener 1989 is an album that I adored simply because of how stacked it was with unforgettable tunes, and the tunes are still here but it's... all so muted? And just lacks the punch of the original, which is not true for most re-recordings. 

Style is atrocious, it was my favourite song off the record. And I am not being dramatic, it's awful. 

Can a Swiftie explain - why did she ditch the nice Polaroid thing she had in 1989? I even hate the album cover :deadbanana:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

OMG THEY MADE THE "STAYYY!!!" BETTER WTFFF

FyF5bU6.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Which user out of 204 members in the thread right now. You are not Jesus, your word doesn't go for everyone, and by everyone I mean half of the responses that are bringing up valid critiques. What would this thread be if it was just post after post saying "everything sounds great :) great job TS!"

:laugh: 

It wasn’t directed at you. One Max Martin fan was spamming the threads. And there is a difference between meltdowns and criticism. 

Vault songs are not it for me :doc: 

Yeah I’m gonna stick to the OG version of Style, TV is almost unlistenable :biblio:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ampersand13 said:

AYHTDWS is giving Mine TV, in the sense that her vocal just sounds more intentional and urgent if that makes sense in the best way possible (obviously very different songs) 

you worded it perfectly! there is some urgency behind it and some melisma, longing and drama in a way...I cant explain it lol

Edited by IBeMe
  • Like 1

This Love is still the biggest improvement imo (but maybe its cause I didn't use OG nnn)

i love SLVT. it feels like it's in the mirrorball/trying family. but i definitely wouldnt choose it to push as a single

This is sounding phenomenal with Dolby Atmos :katie2:I love finally being able to hear the layers of this album with separation and space :alexz:

Is It Over Now? Is immaculate :clap3: my favorite of the vault tracks. 

• Like 1

No wonder she took so long to release this rerecording.

1989 is the only album I'm hyped for her rerelease but I might stick to the original ones for now :doc:

Oh my ******* God I'm listening to All You Had To Do Was Stay - another song I loved - and jfnfbfbd WHAT SHE DO?? TAYLOR. FIX IT :deadbanana2:

Edited by Phantom
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.