• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

6 minutes ago, Disconnect said:

Ok so, New Romantics sounds different but it's AMAZING!! :jonny:

Omg on first listen I was like oh no on Spotify but on Apple the mixing sounds better and I am LOVING IT. 

The way I don't care about the deluxe tracks at all so maybe I'll finally like them

• ATRL Moderator

AYHTDWS is giving Mine TV, in the sense that her vocal just sounds more intentional and urgent if that makes sense in the best way possible (obviously very different songs) 

• Like 2

Why do the instrumentals sound so weird just before the chorus of Style? RIP 

Some of her vocals sound like they were recorded in a submarine. 

mael

• Like 1

Bad Blood baby I’m SO sorry. What did they do to you. The mixing on Her vocals sounds SO strange…

No wonder Kendrick sat this one out. The BB Remix is perfect and cannot be botched. 

Finally got to buy it on iTunes and it sounds a lot better than Spotify. Is this normal? I just got Spotify like three weeks ago so this is my first big release with it 

Finally listened to the vault tracks, and my initial thought is, WHY ARE THEY ALL SOUND LIKE MIDNIGHTS TRACKS?? :toofunny2:

Among the five vault tracks, I think the single should be "Say Don't Go" since it is the catchiest among them. But tbh none of these tracks stands out, unlike Fearless TV with Mr. Perfectly Fine, Red TV with All Too Well and Nothing New, and Speak Now with I Can See You. :( 

Just now, Ms. Togekiss said:

out of the gods is easily the best recreated track so far out of all the tvs

FyF5bU6.gif

1000% and I love Jack yelling at me in the end 

Bad Blood verses sounds kinda fuller?

the vault songs are so dissapointed, why the helll she hype up that so much in her annouce post

good thing is it sounded very 1989 but where are the bops, whyyyy

• Like 2

I’m dying, why does New Romantics chorus sound like a 16 year old made an EDM remix over the original :rip:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.