• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

the main issue with the vault tracks is...there are more new antonoff tracks, than antonoff songs on the original album.

nonstop anotonoff just doesn't fit with the album as a whole.

• Like 2

Now why is this release making me fall for AYHTDWS exactly. It sounds so much better and the "Stay" is finally tolerable 

FyF5bU6.gif 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Wait. Is Out of the Woods TV better than OG? How is that possible this is giving something extra :wanda:

You cigarettes really had my expectations low for s*** but it just ASCENDED me :jonny4: that bridge alone

OOTW is one of my all time favorites and honestly, it's not ruined and I'm so happy :jonny:

She needed to cough up the cash for Max. It wasn’t a huge issue on Red because it was only a few tracks, but it’s very noticeable here. It’s not bad per se, but definitely a noticeable drop in quality on the production front.

• Thanks 1

OH BUT JACK ANTONOFF THE MAN THAT YOU ARE... OUT OF THE WOODS IS JUST THAT GIRLLLLLLLLL

• Like 1

I'm really going to need TIME with Style TV. First listen and then the 2nd listen because I could not BELIEVE what i was hearing... It is NOT it. Thank god Jack and OOTW came to save me in the next track.

• Like 1

Not one song on TTH, no video, and she choose Slvt as the single… I wonder how many more mistakes she can do?

And of course zero surprises, I hate myself that I was expecting something. The only album without a video, insane.

• Like 2

I love her vocals on AIHTDWS but Idk about the production on the chorus.

Edited by UnusualBoy

So far this is the best re recording compared to the og but I still prefer the og. There's just something nostalgic about the originals that I can't seem to enjoy in the new versions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.