Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

Just now, XAMJ said:

UH UH the swifities are panning my fave Taylor album..... should i be concerned?

No they always do this

• Like 1

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

1 minute ago, XAMJ said:

UH UH the swifities are panning my fave Taylor album..... should i be concerned?

yes, it's offensive 

Yeah something about the mixing on this re-record is off... But tbh guys I can’t believe she is on the 4th re-recording and we are still going back and forth about how we prefer the OG versions the second the re-record drops. The stolen versions hold a special place in all of our hearts and it's hard to replicate them but lets give the TV some space to breathe. 

• Like 1

Shake It Off is a massive upgrade. In fact, every song is an upgrade in their own ways.

These vault tracks are the worst she’s put out so far. They don’t do anything for the album.

3 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

“As a surprise, here is 1989 tv and the deluxe edition. Let’s call the deluxe tracks ts 5.5. These are the re recordings of songs I recorded between 2014-2016 while panning my then 6th album that I ended decided shouldn’t be released at the time.”

And every single song is gonna be a dreampop-y song with the typical Jack production sounding like The Torture/Mastermind 10.0 :ryan3:

Style literally sounds just as good as the original. Yall need to quit b*tching over the smallest changes

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

None of the vault tracks are single material. Cruel Summer is safe.

Now that I’ve caught up with the theories yeah, I’m convinced she has something in store.

She’s too quiet for her usual. Especially considering it’s 1989 TV.

She needs to low key cut the ties with Jack at this point. Their collabs have gone over for 10 years now and his production gets played out at this point. He is just not a versatile producer.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

Style literally sounds just as good as the original. Yall need to quit b*tching over the smallest changes

according to atrl, a slight difference in production is "botched" and "awful" 

Me when I lie:

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Like, I'm so sorry, I'm a HUGE "Style" fan, and to say the production is as good or as polished as the OG version is to just flat out lie. It doesn't sound nearly as good, clean and the pop-perfection anthem it once was. Period. The changes aren't slight at all, they are way more noticeable than that 

Edited by SelenasRealm
  • Like 2

When the single for the album is “Sagittarius (feat. Nicki Minaj) (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault) from the deluxe digital album 

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

She needs to low key cut the ties with Jack at this point. Their collabs have gone over for 10 years now and his production gets played out at this point. He is just not a versatile producer.

he is literally producing ts11 rn. seethe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

this is just so wrong. check out the stuff he makes with tay and other artists and you'll notice how versatile he is. there's a reason he worked with half the music industry in some capacity 

• Thanks 1

I haven't heard anything yet and everyone panning the vault is so shocking :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

In 2 weeks everyone will agree that this is good and that it is growing on us like be ******* real 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shookspeare said:

the vault tracks really do sound straight off of midnights :psyduck:

I think she had to have reworked all of them considerably cause I'm on now that we don't talk and none of them sounds anything close to the 1989 era. It's almost like if all the Speak Now vaults tracks sounded like I can see you.

She's too quiet... and it's 1989... THEE 1989 :gaycat3:

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I agree. For once none of the standard tracks got botched. Everything sounds elevated to a new height. Wonderland is soooo much more listenable now. I will say the production on New Romantics sounds weird - it’s more rock, dark, and less euphoric. Her vocals are on point though. 

My only small complaint is they fell short of capturing the great instrumental leading into the bridge of I Wish You Would. They should’ve amped up the synthesizers. Other than that, looooveeee this entire re-recording.

2 minutes ago, SelenasRealm said:

Me when I lie:

Like, I'm so sorry, I'm a HUGE "Style" fan, and to say the production is as good or as polished as the OG version is to just flat out lie. It doesn't sound nearly as good, clean and the pop-perfection anthem it once was. Period. The changes aren't slight at all, they are way more noticeable than that 

but this is a low quality leak. how do you even know

The vault tracks do not really give off 1989 vibes at all...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.